Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    its_not_me_its_u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 11:20 AM
    I'm 14 and I had unprotected sex! Now I'm scared!
    I need to know if I'm pregnant? My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about 2 months ago and I thought I was then buy I was just making myself with all the symptoms but I ended up starting my period it was just a week late! Now we had unprotected sex again about 2 weeks after my period ended and I knew I wasn't suppose to start again till around. The 22nd to the 26th just because my period doesn't always start on the day its suppose to!and I have some symptoms that I am pregnant but I don't know if its just me making myself sick! Some of the symptoms are like eating a lot headaches and felling like I'm going to threw up but I haven't? My stomach just feels really weird!! I don't know I am very confused!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 27, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Hun, why do you keep having unprotected sex? How old is your boyfriend? You could potentially ruin your life if you keep doing this, so I would advise you to stop. At the very least, get condoms and birth control before doing this again.

If you are having ANY sex at all, you risk getting pregnant or a disease even when you use protection. Since you're NOT using protection, your odds are very good that you could get pregnant.

From what you said, no one here can tell you if you are pregnant. How long have you been getting your period? Its possible that because you are still a child, your cycle is not regular yet so you could be late, early, light, or heavy... it may be different each month.

The fact is, you are so young, your body is not yet mature enough to handle a pregnancy. You may get pregnant, but your cycles haven't become regular and you aren't even finished with puberty yet.

I would highly suggest that you find a trusted adult you can speak to about this. Stress and PMS can also cause symptoms like you are having. Sex is a really big deal, don't take it lightly.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2007, 11:40 AM
    I'm guessing you haven't gotten your period this month? You are going to have to go and get a home pregnancy test. Use your first morning urine to test

If you can't handle the thought of having a baby do not have unprotected sex. You are only 14 and have your entire life in front of you. I don't mean to lecture you but unprotected sex is not smart. You already had a scare 2 months ago why would you have unprotected sex again? Condoms are much cheaper then a baby. I would also recommend that you talk to your doctor about birth control pills.
    JamieLynn Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Sep 27, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Sweetie you need to quit having unprotected sex. Do you know how hard it is to take care of a baby? I'm 21 with a 5 month old and its even hard for me.

And you don't start feeling symptoms of pregnancy unless you're a couple months pregnant you don't feel sick or hungry right away.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 27, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Hey girl,

I was reading your post about you might be pregnant, You and your boyfriend really need to start being more careful. I was in your shoes at one point. I had my son when I was 15 and I'm a tell yeah it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Im 23 now and he is going to be 8 in feb. You DO NOT WANT TO HAVE A BABY this young. 9 out 10 times your boyfriend and you will split up. And then its even harder. You are so young and have your whole life ahead of you. Baby's are great but wait until your older. You really need to get yourself check out. And figure out what you guys are going to do. Some type of birth control, there are so many out there its not even funny. Im not saying I regret my son at all. Because he is my life. Im just saying that I wish I waited. And maybe chose a better dad for him. Now I'm a single mom, that works 2 full time jobs, with no help from his father, and I got o college at night. I have no life for anything. Please Please be more careful. And Get yourself some condomes. If you want I'll mail you some if you don't feel comphy buying them... I hope everything turns out good for you. Good luck!
    SpaceRatt Posts: 29, Reputation: 7

Sep 27, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Hey, here's my advice: Stop doing activities meant for adults! Sex is not for recreation, like when you are bored, nothing on TV - Sex is for GROWN UPS, especially MARRIED grown ups.

In case no one has told you, Sex is for Making Babies - which you probably are finding out the hard way. Now you had what, 20 minutes of pleasure, and now you got to raise a kid for 18 to 22 years.

Way to go, genius!
    nniko3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 05:29 AM
    Girl listen up I agree 100% with every one now I'm not lectureing you but stop having sex with out a condom trust me I'm 15 and made that mistake I a now have a 6 week old daughter and its so hard for me I feel like giving up but I can't because she means the world tro me and I made the mistake me and my boyfriend so we live with the consercwensies girl just go to the shop with a friend or asome one you trust buy condoms don't say any thing to the person your buying them of just say these plaese and walk out there is njo age limet onbuying condoms so just buy one before you end up as a teen mom!!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 06:00 AM
    nniko3- this post is from 2007. I would guess that the OP either has a healthy 3-4 year old child by now, or is filling out her college applications as we speak... pay attention to the dates. :)

Mar 27, 2012, 06:34 AM
    Well sorry and for your info I no this girl sweetie :) much love

Mar 27, 2012, 06:35 AM
    That wasn't meant to the last person was meant for da other perso n :P_)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected sex 6 days before expected period date [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this. :) Anyway I had unprotected sex 6 days before expected period date. Is pregnancy possible at this time? Or should I go get the morning after pill?

Unprotected sex, pre [ 10 Answers ]

If I went into my partner unprotected for about 3 or 4 strokes didn't get anywhere near an orgasm put a condom on and finish having sex you you think she will be pregnant

One - week post unprotected sex [ 6 Answers ]

Is this too soon to feel pregnant or do I really have the flu?

Unprotected sex? Or not? [ 13 Answers ]

I have been with the same guy for over a year and a half and we very rarely use a condom. I'm on the contraceptive pill and have been taking 'this' pill for over 3 years. I had a previous partner who I was with for over 5 years we also did not use condoms very often but he always pulled out but my...

Unprotected sex [ 6 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex and I took a very powerful morning afetr pill before. The pharmacy said my period might be late but she couldn't tell how long. Now its more then one month later and I still haven't gotten my period and I 'm afraid to go buy a pregancy test . I duhave no idea what to do ...

View more questions Search