Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karan_vikesh Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Dekstop gets clear
    Hi friends when I put a cd or dvd in the PC and when I open a movie from a cd or dvd. Iget the error windows explorer has encountered a problem aand needs to be closed and it is automatiocally gets disappered even the dekstop get clean and the options on the dekstop can't be seen for 4 to5 seconds.is this because of vrus or any other problem in it. Help for this
    Ochee Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2007, 12:02 PM
    It sounds like you may need a video or audio codec installed or re-installed to correct a problem that the movie is causing. What program are you using to play the movie? You may need to uninstall and reinstall that program.
    karan_vikesh Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ochee
    it sounds like you may need a video or audio codec installed or re-installed to correct a problem that the movie is causing. What program are you using to play the movie? You may need to uninstall and reinstall that program.

I use the program vlc media player and gom player.actually this error is mainly in the movie because as soon as I open the folder of a movie I get the error and the dekstop gets cleaned

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to restict user in using dekstop [ 1 Answers ]

We have 50 PCs connected to one domain server We also provide users a network drive to save their documents We need that users cannot add or delete or modify documents on other drives and on my documents and dekstop. The access to drives is restricted easily but access to my documents and...

How to clear code [ 1 Answers ]

My 90 honda civic si was reading code 13 so I replaced the sensor how do I clear the code from the ecu

Clear Deed [ 4 Answers ]

My uncle has a house that was left to the next of kin and he got it. His grandmother who left the house to him mad a error in the paper work and put him down as her son. She raised him as her son, but tecnically he was her grandson. Many years later he went to take a loan out on the house to get...

Clear bra [ 1 Answers ]

Hello pretty lady, I thought since you are a model you could help me with this, I am looking for clear back bra, I do not want to wear the one you put on the breasts, I want to add padding that is why I need to wear a full bra and then insert the silicon , my dress is backless Thank you for your...

View more questions Search