Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fh513 Posts: 13, Reputation: 0
    -

Sep 27, 2007, 09:47 AM
    My marriage is a sham
    I am hearing impaired woman and I just found out that my husband was still married to his first wife when she claimed that he was her lawful husband. He lied to me, my parents, the church pastor and everyone and claimed that his wife died. And was devastated over that. I did everything I could and obtained an anulment 3rd time from my attorneys but he dodged it. And again recently month ago his wife finalized the divorce from him. Should I file for a regular divorce? I am left with anger and confusions. I want out of this sham marriage for once and all, and getting my last name back. So what happen now since he got divorced from his first wife? Where does it leave me now? Help. Want to be free and someday to remarry the right person.
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Sep 27, 2007, 09:50 AM
    I would consult with a divorce attorney to be sure but I believe that if he was still legally married to the other woman that your marriage is not legal, therefore rendering it null and void so to speak.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a quiet title of a tax deed an attorney sham? [ 6 Answers ]

Here in the state of Florida, the Florida Statutes (197.552-573) clearly states that liens and previous interests (unless exempted) DO NOT SURVIVE the issuance of a tax deed. Municipal and other gov liens (IRS, STD's, etc) do survive. Mortgages, interests, etc. DO NOT. But if a property...

My marriage [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so my soulmate and I got married when he was in the hospital. It wasn't a real marriage though... no officient. THe officent was Everybody Loves Raymond on TV. The witnesses were the patients in the hospital. THe ceremony lasted about 5 minutes. He took my hand and took my Claddaugh ring...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Marriage to be or not to be [ 5 Answers ]

My finacee (25) and I (24) have been together for over a year. We have one son together that is 8 months old, we currently do not live together. He has primary custody of his other 2 kids (a 5 year old and 3 year old). His ex wife is a raging witch and always a thorn in our sides. SHe uses the...

View more questions Search