Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catholicschoolmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Personal information
    Hi,

Can a catholic school give out my personal phone number?

I live in Massachusetts and I thought that without my consent it cannot be given out!

Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 27, 2007, 09:19 AM
    No institution should give out personal information without first checking with the person involved. It doesn't matter where you live.
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Sep 27, 2007, 09:21 AM
    That doesn't sound right to me? Who did they give it out to? Another student/parent?
    KMC6296 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2007, 10:26 AM
    My daughter attends private school and at our back to school night there was a flyer where we were asked to verify our phone number and check yes if we wanted to be included in the list that gets distributed to our class parents.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2007, 10:27 AM
    No school. Whether public or parochial, can give out your phone number. EVEN in an emergency, the first step was to contact you or whoever else you designated on your child's information sheet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How safe is your personal information with Social Security? [ 10 Answers ]

How safe is your personal information like phone numbers, address's, Social Security numbers ETC with Social Security? Is this something these people search companies on the internet have access to? This topic might be in the wrong area but I posted it here because chuck & con give the best...

Personal loans [ 3 Answers ]

About 5 years ago, my sister borrowed 9,000. She stated she would pay it back in 2 months when her husbands tax return came in ( she lied just to get the money) She has since paid me back by buying some furniture for me on her credit card... She still owes about 4,000. I want to know what is the...

Retrieving Yahoo personal information [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My wife knows her Yahoo id, but she can not remember her Yahoo password or her personal information. Is there any way to retrieve that information or to get ahold of the people at Yahoo over the telephone. Thank You, Fidel

View more questions Search