Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hello4397 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 05:05 AM
    Waking up
    I always have had trouble waking up in the mornings and I'd like to stop being asleep until noon, is there anything that helps wake people up?
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Sep 27, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hello4397
    I always have had trouble waking up in the mornings and i'd like to stop being asleep until noon, is there anything that helps wake people up?
    Ummm.

1) An alarm clock
    2) A shower
    3) Caffeine
    4) Food
    5) Actually getting out of the bed.

On a side note, I wish I could sleep until noon. Enjoy it while you can...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Waking too early [ 3 Answers ]

Hey help desk Latley I have been waking up really early at 5:00am every morning, without fail. After I can't get back to sleep, (I just do this on my own I don't even wake to an alarm clock). During the day I don't feel that tried but I would like more sleep. However its hard to get to sleep...

Trouble waking up [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Well as I mentioned in my other posts, I've been through depression. So I know that due to it my sleeping habits changed. I began sleeping too much. But now since around the beginning of this year, I've been having allergies. Every time I was around the allergen, I had trouble...

My dog is keep waking me up could I be pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have question my dog Baby has always slept threw the night. The past few nights she has woken me up. Licking my face and wanting to be in the middle of my husband and I. She never has done this she always sleeps threw the night. We thought maybe she just had to go to the bathroom the first...

Dogs keeps waking us up? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have question my dog Baby has always slept threw the night. The past few nights she has woken me up. Licking my face and wanting to be in the middle of my husband and I. She never has done this she always sleeps threw the night. We thought maybe she just had to go to the bathroom the first...

Waking up at 5 a.m. [ 4 Answers ]

Any suggestions for getting a 15 week old Bichon to sleep later than 5:00? He is taken out to pee right before 9pm. Just sleeping until 6 would be a great relief. He does not poop when he goes out at 5 and I won't feed him until 6:15 a.m. He sleeps in a dark room, door closed, partially covered...

View more questions Search