Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teaspoon Posts: 17, Reputation: -2

Sep 28, 2007, 11:00 AM
    How does abcking off says that I don't care. I am trying to let the mother calm down and try to get herself together with every thing also. If I don't call or try to contact her for some time maybe she will see that I am trying to do what is right.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 28, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Why don't you try writing her a letter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trash bin icon on the desktop [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there I have accidentally deleted the trash bin icon on on my desktop. How can I restore it back? Thank you.

About children [ 3 Answers ]

I got married on 20th November 2003, at yet I did not get pregnant. My date of birth is 13-12-1978

I want to have children [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 17 year old girl who is desperate to have a baby. I have been with my boyfriend for over 1 year now and he really wants a baby to. He sayd he doesn't want any unless its with me. I love him so much and wuld do anything for him. I absolutely adore babies and have wanted 1 of my own from I was...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

View more questions Search