Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunnybunni Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2007, 06:30 PM
    I don't want wrinkles!
    I am 25, and I just started getting those little lines under and in the outer corners of my eyes. Everyone says that there's nothing there, but I see it! I started getting really fine lines on my forehead, too.

I have always taken really good care of my skin, I learned the value of it from my mom, who always looks good, but even still (it makes me very sad to see a beautiful woman age) she has some wrinkles now, she's going to be 50.

I use sunblock every day, and I don't lay out in the sun. I'm never really in the sun for prolonged periods, either, only in summer when I am out enjoying the weather at an outdoor music event or something, but I am still wearing sunblock.

I moisturize a lot, and I started using a Clinique eye cream this year, but it almost seems like my lines have gotten worse?? Is that even possible? I want to know what to do so that I don't have to see this on my face every day! I remember turning 16 like it was yesterday, the time flies by so fast, all the sudden I'm 25 and look in the mirror and have fine little age lines! Ugh! Maybe I could tell my mom about it if anyone has any tips.

Thank you!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 06:46 PM
    The Clinque may not be working for you. I personally use Cosmedicine eye cream and I love it. But it took me about three years and a dozen different eye creams to get to it. You already taking the right first step. I had no idea that I should be using an eye cream until a dermatologist recommended it when I was 25. Now I use a night cream and a day cream.

You may also want to try for daytime Benefits Oh La La Lift. It decreases any more puffies. I just love it.

Become a big sample collector too. I got a sample of the cosmedicine one and fell in love.

Sep 26, 2007, 06:50 PM
    I will try those, thank you so much. I have a face lotion by REN and it makes my face feel nice, but doesn't do anything for my eyes. I will try the 2 that you like. I love samples! I don't really know how to get them, though.

Oh, I use Dermalogica intensive moisture balance on my skin during the day, I used to love it, but lately it doesn't seem like it moisturizes enough, my skin feels tight sometimes. Have you ever tried Dermalogica?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 06:55 PM
    No I've never tried that. I'm addicted to Cosmedicine right now. I got a sample of their oil control lotion and use that during the day and then at night I just use Oil of Olay I find it works really well.

You know what is really moisturizing? Dear john from Benefit and there is one from Estee Lauder that it really rich. I tend to use Dear john in the winter time since my skin gets so dry.
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 26, 2007, 07:43 PM
    One of my gal friends does some really high-end moisturizer from Nordstroms for 3 weeks and then uses Preparation H for a week. It may sound funny, but it does work. It works to tighten up the skin, especially the bags around your eyes after a hard night.

Your time to drop a line on Rate This Answer since I did answer.

Sep 26, 2007, 10:51 PM
    Thanks, Glinda. I will have to try that stuff.

cpalmist, what is the name of the moisturizer from Nordstrom?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad Sunburn & Wrinkles on face [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 21 year old female. I got an really bad case of sunburn on my face 2 days ago (because I did not have sunscreen with me, which I know I should have brought) and I have been using aloe vera gel to "heal" it. However, it is still extremely red and my skin feels like it's very tight and...

Wrinkles in above ground pool liner and bubble near top [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a house with an above-ground pool in April. I have several neighborhood kids that have used the pool before I purchased it. Yesterday, one of them mentioned to me that he saw the liner was wrinkling where it had not been wrinkled last year. I remember seeing these wrinkles when the...

View more questions Search