Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TY8475 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 05:47 PM
    My ex's best friend
    I am 16 and madly in love with this girl from my school but she is my ex,s best friend and well my ex can get rather jealous. and my school is really small (55 students) so it would be common knowledge in a mater of minuets what do I do, do I tell my ex strait out and see what she dose or do I give up on it all I need some help.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 05:59 PM
    If this girl is your ex's best friend I don't think she would accept a date from you even if she liked you romantically. Girls tend to have a rule that you never date a friends ex-boyfriend. I would let it go and find another lovely girl to turn your attention upon.

I know it stinks but girls would rather stick it out with their best friend who they have an established relationship with then risk their close friendship on a guy that they don't know if it will even last or be anything.
    JamieLynn Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Sep 27, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Its none of your exs business whether its her friend or not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do ex's do what they do? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex bought for my birthday something I really wanted but didn't buy because it was expensive. I'm almost positive he doesn't want me back, and he knows I'm having a hard time getting over him. So why?

Ex's [ 2 Answers ]

Omg... I have two ex boyfriends and the first guy I went out with when I was 16 and turned 17 a little while when were were together for about a year and we broke up because he treated me like crap and then I started going out with this other guy and he treated me great and I was so happy and then...

My ex's best friend is spreading rumors about me [ 9 Answers ]

I live in a group home where you aren't allowed to date anyone else in the group home. Back in August, when school started, I started dating one of the other clients anyway. We went really strong and steady until he broke up with me because we got in a fight over religion. He is Wiccan and I'm...

View more questions Search