Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadeg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Vhs to dvd?
    I have a lot of good VHS home-made tapes. If I buy a DVD burner, can I transfer them? If so, what is the quality loss involved?
    Ken 297 Posts: 112, Reputation: 24

Sep 26, 2007, 05:44 PM
    I have converted thousands of VHS to DVD and found the quality to be excellent.If the picture is good on the VHS there is no loss of qualilty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dish Receiver, Home Theater, and DVD/VHS recorder [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dish network receiver with dvr. I also have a Samsung home stereo system with a dvd player. I just bought a Samsung DVD-VHS recorder. I want to connect these all together to my standard digital TV. I'm having trouble figuring out the connections. The manual diagrams seem very confusing.

DVD/VHS combo hookup to Satellite box [ 3 Answers ]

I need to hook up a DVD/VHS combo to my satellite box and do not know how? I also want to be able to record on both. Please give me step by step intrsctions. Thanks so much Sandy Walton

Formats (Vhs & Dvd) [ 1 Answers ]

I want to convert my vhs tapes to dvd. I understand that I will need a analog to Dvd converter. The equipment I have looked at has a vhs and dvd recorder. The specifications say that the analog to dvd recorder converts vhs to mp4. Will mp4 work in any dvd player?

Vhs to dvd [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 4450 Dell 2.4mhz w/DVD burner & would like to burn my old analog vhs family videos to DVD. Any opinion on easiest way. Considering Pinnacle Studio Deluxe but it's pricey. Please advise. Thanks. Dcc [email protected]

View more questions Search