Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    52jane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 04:44 PM
    An I pregnant
    If you start your period 3 days early and it ends within those 3 days are you pregnant?
    RaineAndrews Posts: 32, Reputation: 8

Sep 26, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Your period is sluffing off all the nutrients that a fetus needs. There is no way you can be pregnant if you had your period
    JamieLynn Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Sep 27, 2007, 07:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaineAndrews
    Your period is sluffing off all the nutrients that a fetus needs. There is no way you can be pregnant if you had your period

That's not true, you can have your period if your pregnant. I had a period the first month of my pregnancy, it was only four days and it was a light period but I had it, my doctor told me that it is rare to have a period and be pregnant but it does happen from time to time. So yes it is possible that you could be pregnant.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Just because your period is short does not mean you are pregnant. While it is possible to have your periods while pregnant, it is rare.

You best bet to ease your mind would be to take a HPT.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Am I pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am 2 days late on my period and I have been really sick I feel really tierd I feel faint also I have gone of loads of food it makes me feel relly sick even if I look at the toilet I feel really sick my boobs are not sore but they seem to be a bit bigger and my other half says that my nipples look...

Don't know if I am pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 17 an I don't know if I might be pregnant on the 25 of February 2006 I Played with my boyfriend and there was some pre- and then about 15-30 After(we took a walk which lasted around that time) he fingered me but he did Not touch the top of his but I touch my ceteris could I be pregnant...

Am I pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

So I made a post the other day and now I need more answers. I got off b.c in jan and then in feb I had my period on the 12th then the 18th of march. In march my period lasted a lot longer than usual and I figured I will get it around the 18th if not later in April. I have had unprotected sex...

View more questions Search