Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fallen2grace Posts: 199, Reputation: 4

Sep 26, 2007, 04:04 PM
    I wondering what you thought of.
    The Book "Hinds Feet In High Places" (Not sure if this goes here or in Books)

If you have read it I was wondering what you guys though about it. At first I was reluctant to read it. But as I read it, it was really neat. I like how the author symbolizes a lot in it.

Its amazing that we have a God that saves us isn't it? :D
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2007, 10:49 AM
    I read the book when I was a believer and struggling with terrible illness.

Now, I'm not a believer and have read many non-fiction books in the interim; my memory of the book is poor. It was a nice feelgood book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get over the thought of me having HPV [ 4 Answers ]

I was told 3 yrs ago that I had hpv. I had only have had one partner and he is now my husband, I have been unable to get in the mood to have sex. I know it is wearing on him. I just don't know how to get over and move on with out blaming him. I know that he did not know he had this virus and if...

Just a thought [ 2 Answers ]

Think About It - The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire. - It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal the neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it. - Never test the depth of the water with both feet. - It may be that...

Thought it was done now ex is still round. [ 32 Answers ]

Well! Ive posted my story on here and thought I had seen the last of my ex and learned from many not to rely on a maybe. All she said after 2 months of talking was maybe this maybe that. Adventually I told her well you wanted to break up and she said yes Ive done the right thing. I said OK and...

Thought I would share this PM [ 6 Answers ]

Hey folks, I thought I would share this PM I got from hedieh. Guess we got through!! I love to hear a happy ending!! :D:D

Food For Thought [ 6 Answers ]

For almost 50 years an nonprofit agency has been located in a town building. This nonprofit was started by a church group and continues to be under the churches umbrella. Does a local government official have the right to governance over this nonprofit organization because it is in a town...

View more questions Search