Ask
    tjdmg0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 01:09 PM
    How to connect lcd TV
    How to connect lcd TV?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2007, 05:24 PM
    You take the power cord and plug it into the wall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect LCD TV, DVD/VCR and Cable [ 2 Answers ]

I have Direct TV box and would like to connect a Sharp LC20S2U LCD TV and a JVC HR-XVC37U DVD/VCR. I want to be able to watch TV while the VCR is recording another station. I also have a separate outdoor Antenna that gets very good reception for local stations. I would like to be able to use that...

How to connect lcd TV? [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a Samsung TV an I want to Know how to connect my direct TV, vcr, and dvd player? I also have a component wire?

What LCD TV I should get [ 7 Answers ]

My friend is a casual TV watcher with a playstation 3 and dvd player. He wants a new 46 inch TV, but knows nothing of LCD TV's (besides knowing he wants one). The only spec he know he wants is that it should be 1080i (as most LCD TV are). What other specs should he be looking for and what's a...

Trying to connect Zenith DVD/VCR HTIB to Emerson LCD HDTV? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I (actually my mother) has just bought a 32 inch Emerson LCD HDTV model #LC320EM8 and I need to connect the Zenith DVD/VCR HTIB model #XBS444 that I bought three years ago to it. There is no cable box currently. I have the normal hookup like you would have the cable going into the VCR...

View more questions Search