Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenneth_gardner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Physical therapy
    I am wondering if anyone could help me, my problem is that I went to see my doctor yesterday and she referred to se a physical therapist but she never gave me the refferal
    Slip to call them.. I would like to know what I should, can I make a appointment to see a therapist or should I wait?:)
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 12:00 PM
    If your medical insurance requires a referral from your primary care physician then I would call your PCP and follow up in regards to the referral. Sometimes doctors will fax over a referral to alleviate you having to remember to bring it, etc.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 26, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Did she give you a name? If so, call that office to find out if your dr. contacted them by fax or phone with your name and reason for referring you.

If she didn't contact the PT person, call your dr's office to get the referral situation cleared up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physical Therapy, Job [ 3 Answers ]

Im only 16, but when I get older, I want to do Physical Therapy. So I was wondering if there's any good tips for classes I should take in school, or good places to get a job that can help me out. Im a junior this year, and I've taken Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy, and next year Im taking Allied...

Physical therapy [ 1 Answers ]

In the massage therapy industry; do customers prefer to get massage from masseuses with large hands?

Will therapy help me? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my girl for 7 months she told me the other day that she wants to spend the rest of her life with me. She is 25 and I am 20 before she met me she slept with my friend it did'nt affect me at first until I started to love her she told me that she he was ugly but she slept with him...

View more questions Search