Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gra Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Www.skinbleaching.net IS HOAX
    Hi All,

This is not a question about skin lightening. I just want to do everybody a favor by letting you know about a business called skinbleaching.net. I am sure many of you have come across this site when you researched on skin lightening products. They sure sound good BUT they will take your money and will not reply to any of your mails.

I placed an order with them. They kept on lying to me saying that they are just about to dispatch my order which NEVER arrived. When I finally asked for my money back (they said they will refund if they cannot send the order on time) and they stopped replying to my mails. VERY unprofessional.

Just don't fall for them. You WILL lose your money. Just use your money on something with a better reputation.
    beWHITEnow Posts: 4, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 26, 2007, 10:57 PM
    Yes guys and gals, be careful about buying Glutathione from websites which are based in ASIA. They look like scams and cheaters.
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 27, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gra
    Hi All,

This is not a question about skin lightening. I just want to do everybody a favor by letting you know about a business called skinbleaching.net. I am sure many of you have come across this site when you researched on skin lightening products. They sure sound good BUT they will take your money and will not reply to any of your mails.

I placed an order with them. They kept on lying to me saying that they are just about to dispatch my order which NEVER arrived. When I finally asked for my money back (they said they will refund if they cannot send the order on time) and they stopped replying to my mails. VERY unprofessional.

Just don't fall for them. You WILL lose your money. Just use your money on something with a better reputation.
    How did you psend your payment, if its cc, then contact your credit card company and dispute, if it's paypal, even easier to dispute. But if it Western Union or other wire transfer, that's tough.
    I say, be careful next time, there's plenty out there who sell things that they don't actually have in their possession.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 27, 2007, 09:26 AM
    gra,

I am based in the uk and I have ordered from this website. It took about 4 weeks to arrive. I did contact the company, whilst I was waiting and they confirmed that it was on it's way. I am sorry that you have had a bad experience, but I think that there is a general delay in disptaching items.

Sep 28, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI
    gra,

I am based in the uk and I have ordered from this website. It took about 4 weeks to arrive. I did contact the company, whilst I was waiting and they confirmed that it was on it's way. I am sorry that you have had a bad experience, but I think that there is a general delay in disptaching items.
    It has been over 8 weeks and they have not sent my order. They don't answer their phones and they don't reply to my e-mails anymore (since I asked for my money back as they promised). I am glad that you didn't have the a bad experience as I did, but for all those who are thinking of buying from these people: CONSIDER OTHER OPTIONS.

Sep 28, 2007, 01:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen
    How did you psend your payment, if its cc, then contact your credit card company and dispute, if it's paypal, even easier to dispute. But if it Western Union or other wire transfer, that's tough.
    I say, be careful next time, there's plenty out there who sell things that they don't actually have in their possession.
    I used paypal to pay for this order. So, I wrote to paypal but still didn't get a reply. I quoted my receipt number and all the information they sent to me after I completed the transaction.

I used the 'contact us' link on paypal to do this. Is there any other way?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2007, 01:43 PM
    If you need to report something to PayPal, go into your PayPal account and click 'Resolution Center' at the top. It will take you to a page that has a link that says 'Report a Problem'. You should be able to do it from there. :)
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Sorry to hear that I got ripped of from herbalin on Ebay. Thank god I paid by Paypal and they got money back.

People be careful

Sorry to hear what happened to you thanks for letting me know I was thinking of trying them
    Take care
    janie123456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 03:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gra
    Hi All,

I ordered the pills and received it within the week. I also used it for 6 months and was very happy with the results. The customer care was not the best but the results I have make up for it. You should try and contact them again as it sounds strange that they would not refund your money as my girlfriend got an instant refund when she asked for it.
    I always received my orders and also a free supply as a regular customer. I don't work for them but I hate to read negative stories about something or someone which is not always correct. I am sorry for your problems but not everyone has the same experience and I must say my experience with skinbleaching was very very fair.
    partygod Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by janie123456
    i ordered the pills and recieved it within the week. I also used it for 6 months and was very happy with the results. the customer care was not the best but the results i have make up for it. You should try and contact them again as it sounds strange that they would not refund your money as my girlfriend got an instant refund when she asked for it.
    I always recieved my orders and also a free supply as a regular customer. I dont work for them but i hate to read negative stories about somthing or someone which is not always correct. I am sorry for your problems but not everyone has the same experience and i must say my experience with skinbleaching was very very fair.
    Hi janie123456, which pills did you order off skinbleaching.net as there different ones which are suppose to work wonders. And how did you take them, did you take one in the morning and one in the evenining or 2 right away. The thing is I have nothing but good things to say about skinbleaching.net their coustomer service was great, the shipping was amazing! I bought a 12 month supply, and I only used 1 month then stopped because I didn't see much of a difference, but I still kept the batch and now I'm back on it. So I can't really blame skinbleaching.net for that because they did say for the pills I bought which were Diamond whitening that I wouldn't see results until 2-3 months, well any ways, my question:

Which pills did you order off skinbleaching.net as there different ones which are suppose to work wonders. And how did you take them, did you take one in the morning and one in the evenining or 2 right away.

PS: I have nothing bad to say about skinbleaching.net so far they've been great!
    shanthifive Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 03:36 AM
    I just want to say THANK YOU for this most amazing product. It is not only an effective skin lightener but also an amazing supplement that has made my skin amazingly smooth and silky soft.

I have just placed another order and will continue to support your company. You have got a winning product and wonderful staff. You have made me a firm believer in your product and your excellent service. I will continue using it for as long as it stays on the market – and I hope that will be forever!

Shanti
    shanthifive Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 03:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gra View Post
    Hi All,

I just want to say THANK YOU for this most amazing product. It is not only an effective skin lightener but also an amazing supplement that has made my skin amazingly smooth and silky soft.

I have just placed another order and will continue to support your company. You have got a winning product and wonderful staff. You have made me a firm believer in your product and your excellent service. I will continue using it for as long as it stays on the market – and I hope that will be forever!

Shanti
    karolin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 10:36 PM
    Skinbleaching.net

Thank you so much for your help as well as that of your staff!
    I have found in my beauty career, your products are the most natural & gentle products on the skin. That produce the best results.

I have been using them now for about 4 months.I look forward to
    Using. Using more of your products in the future. And for your
    Information, I am having a girl, and you can be sure that when she is old enough she will be hooked on your products too!
    I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your products
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Jun 24, 2009, 05:13 AM

Looks like skinbleaching.net is getting people to spam now
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 04:20 AM

Lmao

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Consolidated Net Income Net Adjustment [ 3 Answers ]

I sure could use some help here. Dunn Corporation owns 100% of Grey Corporation’s common stock. On January 2, 2001, Dunn sold to Grey, for $40,000, machinery with a carrying amount of $30,000. Grey is depreciating the acquired machinery over a five-year life by the straight-line method. The net...

Net sales, cost of goods, net profit [ 2 Answers ]

Les Fleurs, a boutique in Paris, France, had the following accounts in its accounting records at December 31, 20X2 (amounts in Euros, denoted as "E") Purchases………………... E250,000 Freight In……………… E8,000 Sales discounts…………. 4,000 Purchase returns…….. 7,000 Inventory Sales…………………. ...

Is skin lightening a hoax? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there someone really achieved what they were looking for, Michael Jackson has a disease and this is %100 true and I am sure that he had Vitiligo, because it is impossible to kill Melinan and still be alive, the skin is our biggest organ. And all the pics on those websites are just good...

Aliens are real! OR A HOAX! [ 7 Answers ]

On my recent holiday to costa rica I was planning to visit a military base on the island of los santos but it was closed for some strange going ons. Apparently it was meant to be a flying saucer crashing into the building. The damage showed this but no evidence was left behind:eek: I'm not sure...

View more questions Search