Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prasannapmc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Glass which allow to pass light only one way
    There is a type of colored glass(could be printed) which has small clear dot holes which allows light to pass through one direction. Generally people who are in side could see out side but people who live out side couldn't see inside the building. Same kind of glass shaders are used in for the side glasses of the cars as a sun shader. Does anybody know what is the technical name use to call that glass.
    Thanks.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Is this what you are talKing about? There is also glass that with voltage applied or removed, it will be opaque, or clear.

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/5609938-claims.html
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 1, 2007, 12:50 PM
    This is simply a very thin plastic film which is perforated and can be made in all colors. The film can also be used to display a printed image as used in advertising. It's like standing at a screened door and looking out. You'll clearly see what's down the street but someone looking back at the door from down the street won't be able to see you.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Sounds like 2 people 1 glass, 1 film. For the second one: If someone walks up you can look in through the holes and look inside or no?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass ua? [ 5 Answers ]

I drank some beers the other night will I pass ua I did in the morning

When will my mother pass. [ 9 Answers ]

My mother is 85 and wants to pass . She is not herself and for years has said she wantedto die. Now I believe she is really ready to go. We cried it out the other day. She told me she prayed to god to die. I said you don't believe in god mojm. She then said now she does. And wants to be at...

Can I replace glass for pilot light window? [ 1 Answers ]

We have an older Coleman wall Natural Gas heater. The glass is missing where you can look at the pilot light (some foil has been stuck in there). Is there a certain type of glass we can put in there? We are selling our house and the inspector said to replace it.

This too shall pass. [ 1 Answers ]

Reflecting upon what makes people stronger as a whole, it's the trusting in oneself for the knowing of what is true which allows us to get up in the morning and deal with life on life's terms. What has come to fruition for me is this: The pain, the anger, the hurt, the fear, the despair, the...

View more questions Search