Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abtexas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 09:51 AM
    Wedding program - ex-wife
    I attended the wedding of my significant other's sister this summer. His sister and his ex-wife have remained friends since their divorce over 5 years ago. My significant others ex-wife was a member of the bridal party.
    He and I are not married yet. However, we have been together for 5 years. I consider myself a member of his family and vice versa.
    Her name was listed in the wedding program as MRS. First name and their shared last name.
    Will you please let me know if the ex-wifes name was printed correctly or appropriately? I personally didn't think it was appropriate but, I was also being personal about it. I'm not saying "it's all about me." I just wanted know on account that it rubbed us the wrong way.

Thanks
    AB
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 27, 2007, 09:57 AM
    I don't believe that is correct. Even if she continues to use his last name legally, she is not married so it should be Ms. Last Name

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding Plans for court house wedding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi!my name is toya i'm about to get married next month. I only have low income. Of course we are having a court house wedding, but what else can help us out like where to get dress, where to get suite, where to get rings.as well what can we do after wards i plan to have something att my house.so i...

About the wedding [ 3 Answers ]

I am getting merried on Saturday and I am trying to find some good songs that can be played at the reception. Is there anyone out there that can give me any names of songs. It can be any song. The group that is going to be there is a mix of young and old as me and the sonn to be are only 26, but on...

Wedding Ivitation Wife Deceased [ 10 Answers ]

We are about ready to write wedding invitations and need to know the proper way. My wife died two years ago and my son is getting married. Would Use just my name as his parent or use mine along with my late wife's name. She is the mother of my son.:confused:

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

Wedding Attire for 5 P.M. Wedding [ 3 Answers ]

What is the appropriate attire for a middle-age women at a 5 pm wedding and a 6 p.m. reception?

View more questions Search