Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dejah1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Something is wrong with me
    I was recently and unfortunately diagnosed with hpv and bv. I have been treated for both but my vagina is changing. My labia seems to be changing color to a darker purple and is starting to have a shriveling effect. The woman who diagnosed me at planned parenthood said that the vagina can be like a tongue and the buds (so to speak) can wrinkle and appear bumpy but that it should return to normal after infection is treated. I took antibiotics and still have this strange looking labia (which I think is a little too big to begin with). This is horribly embarrassing and I do plan to go back to PP but their diagnosis have not satisfied me. I thought I may have genital warts from the hpv but the doctor said I did not. My vagina also itches and burns a lot and seems swollen. I know this all sounds disgusting but I am an attractive girl who enjoys her sex life (I am much safer now)and I just want my vagina back to normal. Can anyone help?:( :( :( :( :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 26, 2007, 09:45 AM
    You may want to get a second opinion, ( sorry I have a very low opinion of planned parenthood to start with) But if you do not beleivee you are healing properly a second opinion for any illness from any doctor is always a good idea
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 26, 2007, 10:05 AM
    I agree with Fr_Chuck, Plan ParentHood isn't the best place to go, you should really seek medical OB/GYN not a planned parenthood doctor. Most of them are mid-wifes or something. Do yourself a favor and check in to that. I hope all is well...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is wrong with me [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem of getting shocked every time, when I hear a sound even when someone calls my name or telling me something and even when am touched by someboby. I had miscarriage two weeks ago so I wonder whether that is the cause. What is my problem and what will do to stop this. PLease help me

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Where did I go wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

:( Can anybody please tell me what I need to do with my 11 yr old son... I am single mother of 3 kids ages 15 and 11 and 21 months old... My son is very defiant and aggressive and disrespectful.. He is ADHD and has been on Adderall XR since he was 4 yrs old... He has not had a father figure in his...

What's wrong now [ 1 Answers ]

I have a centurion wall clock it works but after a few hours the pendelum will stop moving and the time will stop what causes this to do this?

What went wrong? [ 14 Answers ]

Optatus, in his De Schismate Donatistarum (On the Donatist Schism) II, 13, in PL 11:966, states that "the true Church cannot be cruel," since "dum sanat, vulnerat" (it causes pain while healing), ibid. in PL (Patrologia Latinae) 11:1020. Those whom we kill are not martyrs, since only members of...

View more questions Search