Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vinkzm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 01:31 AM
    Boot disc failure
    What is the meaning of boot disc failure??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2007, 01:49 AM
    Read here: "System Boot Disc Failure" error at startup

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows XP login failure/ boot freeze [ 2 Answers ]

I'm running windows xp pro (sp2) and I now have this problem where the system stops responding on the Microsoft xp picture/ logo just before the log on screen appears. I have tried to boot in safemode, but the only difference is that I can then use ALT+TAB to see that two tasks are running: "Log...

Boot failure after installing new power supply [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I purchased a new power supply today and swapped out the factory installed unit in my Dell XPS whatever. The new supply is 550 watt, whereas the old one was something like 340. In any case, the computer will turn on briefly (about 1 - 2 seconds) and then everything shuts down. This is...

Boot disk failure. [ 3 Answers ]

How to fix this problem? "boot from ATAPI CD-ROM:failure"

HIMEM.SYS failure not allowing Win 98 to boot [ 1 Answers ]

I was attempting to update my PC over the weekend when I left it unattended and some files were deleted off my C: drive to my recycle bin. Now I can't even log onto my 98 system. When I go through the boot process I get stuck at the MS DOS prompt of C:\>. What can I do to either reinstall Windows,...

Disk Boot Failure [ 7 Answers ]

I'm running Win 98 on my spare PC and never get a problem until tonight, when I switched on, a message appeared as follows: "Boot fron Atapi CD-ROM Failure. Insert System Disk and press Enter" I switched the PC off then on again and eveything is fine. I'm concerned that it may happen again, what...

View more questions Search