Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hot2trotdawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2005, 11:48 AM
    Car is burning lots of gas
    I have a 2000 Plymouth Neon. My engine light is on and I am noticing that I am burning a lot of gas lately. I have been just going to work same as usual and I am burning an extra quarter tank or so of gas. For instance, usually to and from work I use 1/4 a tank, so 1/2 in two days. Now after 2 days, my tank is almost on on 3/4 tank left, almost on E. What is going on??
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2005, 08:03 PM
    Have the engine scanned for codes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lots of questions about the belly button [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I know I've asked a lot but I'm scared of my belly button getting infected so is it OK if I covered my peirced belly button with a bandaid for like the whole healing prosses? And how long till it heals? And how do I know it healed? And some times I get stomach ache and I get sick is it because...

Lots of questions [ 1 Answers ]

Thank you

3 lots, selling 2 of them [ 1 Answers ]

If I own 3 lots and I am selling 2 of them, will I have to pay capital gains taxes on the 2 lots I am selling?

Cold water no longer running to one sink. Also lots of air [ 3 Answers ]

I moved in about a month ago to a 1920's duplex. Most of the plumbing was re-done when the house was gutted in the '90s, and there was an addition added (with PEX plumbing, incidentally) in 2001. When we bought the house the addition had been winterized. I've de-winterized it and now have a few ...

View more questions Search