Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 6, 2005, 02:26 PM
    To LTheobald...
    This is not really the right thread for 'debates', but if you check on Adobe Acrobat Professional you'll notice that it does have a slideshow and movie feature with incorporating sound. It will even read to you outloud. It does not just produce PDFs, which I did not mention in my posts for a file type to use.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 6, 2005, 06:10 PM
    Cheryl,

No problem, I'm just a stickler for getting the most accurate info to the askers. However, if he has and is familiar with Powerpoint that would probably be the best choice.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2005, 11:32 PM
    Chery,

I didn't realise Acrobat Professional could do all that. So sorry for disagreeing with your answer when in fact it was perfectly legitimate :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 7, 2005, 03:22 AM
    This is quite OK, and I have no problems with anyone correcting me. My name is really Cheryon, so there is no 'L' in my name. It's unique and I like to keep it that way.

To LTheo, we are not born knowing it all, so that's cool.

At any rate hope to interact with you both more in the future and don't mind constructive criticism at all. Have a good day and 'chat' with you again soon.

Chery

Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Cheryl,

No problem, I'm just a stickler for getting the most accurate info to the askers. However, if he has and is familiar with Powerpoint that would probably be the best choice.

Oct 8, 2005, 05:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    My name is really Cheryon
    Whoops, I don't know why I keep seeing an L there.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2005, 06:50 AM
    Not Reading
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Whoops, I don't know why I keep seeing an L there.
    Maybe it's because you didn't look or read.
    Whoooops!
    fredg
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 8, 2005, 07:44 AM
    OK, Scott and Fred, be nice or I'll use my 'wet noodle'!People have always messed up my name one way or the other, it's really spelled Cheryon, but it get pronounced too many weird ways, that I shortened it.

Have a good weekend, both of you!

Chery http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_3_31.gif

Oct 8, 2005, 10:55 AM
    Chery,
    This is a long standing issue with Fred. He has a long record of often being careless about reading questions carefully. Because of this carelessness, he all too frequently offers the wrong advice for the situation. I have had to point this out to Fred on several occasions. This is why, when I make a rare mistake, he jumps on it.

Fred will continue to do this despite factual evidence and any concern for accuracy. Fred has the worst record of any volunteer on these sites that I have ever come across. Myself and others have had to correct his mistakes so many times its disgusting. He has been caught using a second ID to boost himself, he has been suspended from another site for attacking another expert. He has plagiarized and posted outright lies.

Until he stops these transgressions, he will have little, if any respect, from the people who truly come here to help.

Scott<>
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 8, 2005, 07:55 PM
    Dear scott, point taken. People are human and make mistakes, including all stages in their lives (myself included), some of us learn from them,some not. But as long as we live we have the chance to correct them. I did not mean to hit a 'soft spot' and only meant my last post in humor. Enough said. Again, have a good weekend.

P.S. I too have my 'favorites' on this site, as you will probably guess. But, I've also gained some real cool friends that I would not have met if I did not find this site. It's all like a 'family' to me, the good and the bad, and I feel right at 'home'. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is It Safe? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to lighten my skin not just to get lighter I have an excuse. One summer when I was in middle school I had to go to summer school and we were outside for a long period under the sun. That is when my life changed my face got pitch black dark I mean real dark but the rest of my body stayed it's...

No safe mode [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 3 yr old Compaq desktop with 98SE on it. It keeps locking up and when I try to start in safe mode, it locks also. Any ideas on what the problem is? :confused:

Safe removal of M.S. Outlook Express software. [ 2 Answers ]

OilMan6 :rolleyes: 18 October 2005 0207 Hrs. SUBJECT: Safe removal of old version of Microsoft Outlook Express software, Prior to the installation of the newer version Of Microsoft Outlook Express software. Nature of the Problem: With prior hard drives, after...

Safe removal of M.S. Messenger software. [ 2 Answers ]

OilMan6 :rolleyes: 18 October 2005 0154 Hrs. SUBJECT: Safe removal of old version of Microsoft Messenger software, Prior to...

Safe mode [ 1 Answers ]

I'm using ME 2000 and cannot get out of safe mode, even after selecting normal during the start up. How can disable the start up mode and return to normal?

View more questions Search