Ask
    samuray Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Brother and sister
    Does cats (brother and sister) have kittens with eachather
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Yes. For this reason, please get the cats neutered by the time they are five months old.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Yes, they most certainly can and what's worse is that incest runs a higher risk in genetic deformities. I agree with Wonder, get them fixed as soon as they are of age.
    samuray Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Thanks.I am asking just because today I give away 2 kittens brother and sister and they will stay together.
    Thanks.
    hammieslove Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Sep 25, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Yes but they can be deformed and die or suffer like humans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brother and sister slleping in same room [ 22 Answers ]

What is the legal age that boys and girls have to start sleeping in separate bedrooms?

Brother-Sister Relation Broken [ 18 Answers ]

Dear askmehelpdesk.com, I have a serious relationship problem with my sister ever since she knows I molested her 5 years ago. She is 14, & I'm 15 when naïve incident happened, she stop talking & responding to me ever since the incident although we are still living in the same house. It's my...

My sister in law is looking for her brother. [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for ancestors of this person. She went by Eleonore Schlund born 04-03-1939. Not sure of the year of birth. She had a child male born 1954-55 and a female born 05-17-1956. She was adopted and moved to the United States at birth or shortly afterwards. She was given to DeForest Wood and...

Wedding brother and sister dance [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know of a song that a brother and sister can dance to in a wedding

Visitation/adoption of brother & sister [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 23, married and a mother of 4. I have a brother and sister ( we share the same father) and want to know what my rights are for visitation/ custody of them. My father married a socialpath ( not their mother) and she has been maliciously tearing our family apart. The children are treated...

View more questions Search