Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shnoobies2678 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 05:58 PM
    English to French sentence
    Can someone tell me how so say this in French?

"How is France my dear? Are you having fun and learning lots?"

Trying to impress my friend that is studying abroad for the semester. :)
    Biggie Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Sep 25, 2007, 06:12 PM
    I took 4.5 years of French in high school and remember most of it, but I did have to resort to my translator.

The first part of the question would be: Va-t-elle comment la France, mon cher ?

The second part of the question would be: Est-ce que vous êtes eu l'amusement et beaucoup appris ?
    -Sabine- Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 06:09 PM
    I sing to my family
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Try this site but when you translate something into French translate it back to English to make sure it makes sense and it didn't get lost in translation

Free Translation and Professional Translation Services from SDL International
    shreck Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Feb 17, 2012, 02:38 PM
    Hi,

The correct translation in french is :

"Comment trouves-tu la France ?" (You don't say my dear in french but if you want to "my dear" is "mon cher")
    "Est-ce que tu t'amuse bien ? Apprends-tu beaucoup de choses ?" (for the second part)

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help translating English sentence into French [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Can someone tell me how I would write the French sentence, "I make a wish, and hope to hear from you." Also, "Don't keep me in suspense!" (referring to wanting to hear the latest news from someone... ) Thank-you, Sanura R.

English to French [ 1 Answers ]

How do you say "Thank you for teaching me french" and " I learned alot" in French? As you can tell I didn't learn one thing.:confused:

Sentence Formation In french. [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Okay. I was told subject+verb+adjective+Cir(time,location) = A proper french sentence and some about Prepositions such as Dans, à et de. My problem is forming a sentence. For example: ENGLISH Musicians specialize in different music types from jazz to rock. FRENCH

Translate english into french [ 2 Answers ]

Please translate this english sentence into french for me. Please do not feed the lion!

Need translation english to french [ 2 Answers ]

Hey how do you translate these: I'm a student of "college name" This semester is a little bit difficult I study biology and philosophy I major in nursing I speak 4 languages:D

View more questions Search