Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princessrose949 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 02:46 PM
    My stomach hurts so bad and I'm not on my period
    Im on birth control. A week ago my period ended, for three days after that I spotted, I ussally only spot for like 1 day.
    Yesterday me and my boyfriend and I had sex he came inside of me.
    I started cramping later that night, my lower back started aching. Today it got worse my cramps in my stomach were so sharp I started to cry, then they moved to my lower back, also I always feel hungry, and empty even right after I eat. This has happened before but not as bad. What's going on? What should I do? Please contact me. [email removed]
    linds03 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 09:57 PM
    It sounds like you might have a urinary tract infection. (with the back pain etc.) get treated asap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ouch! My foot hurts really bad! [ 11 Answers ]

Yesterday, I injured my foot. To picture where I injured it, I will ask you to put your foot out in front of you toes to the ceiling. On the bottom of your foot, right below the baby toe about half an inch. Where the "cushy" part is. That’s exactly where it’s injured. I really have no idea how...

Bad gag reflexes and weak stomach [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I wasn't sure which topic to post this under. Since I can remember, I have ALWAYS had a weak stomach, and very sensative gag reflexes. The slightest smell will make me gag beyond belief. For example, I live in St. Louis by the Mississippi River, and when I get close to the river...

Chest hurts bad [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 15 y/o boy and ever since I can remember, my chest hurts at random times and I have to stop breathing or it hurts more. So I think its my lung or something. Some times I get nose bleeds because of this and something diguesting comes out (Not a

Bad stomach cramps. Tightening [ 3 Answers ]

Alrighty for the last two days my stomach has been cramping bad. I mean really really bad. Its near my belly button and goes straight across and below. It feels like its tightening and like its pulling. **TMI** I haven't been having to run to the bathroom or anything but when I do go its horrible...

View more questions Search