Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Sep 25, 2007, 01:41 PM
    New Spark?
    Do you think that you can love someone again after you've already gotten over them?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 01:42 PM
    I don't see why not. If things have changed and problems have been ironed out for the better I don't see the harm in trying things again.
    samesame Posts: 95, Reputation: 19

Sep 25, 2007, 02:43 PM
    If there was a spark in the first place, it's not impossible to happen again. Rare, but I think if the circumstances are right, it could happen again.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Yeh things can change. The world is all change! With ex's I imagine the cases are rare but I know two immediate family members who got back with their ex's in both cases after many years.

I guess the key is to NC!
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Sep 25, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Nc is the key.. Time and space. If your ex realises what they have they may wish to try again.

I have had 2 exs. The latest one I would definitely try again. We had a great relationship. But the first one, there is no chance I could love her again. Its funny how I just know and feel I never want her again... I speak to her now and we can be friends but never will I want to try again too much trouble and I know that now.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 07:27 PM
    You never know what life brings, but you being healthy and happy without them is the key.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerchick_682
    Do you think that you can love someone again after you've already gotten over them?
    I think you should ask yourself why you want to go back there. Why did you break up to begin with.
    But if you are healed from the hurt and there is a good reason for you to go backwards, relationships can be rekindled.

Sep 26, 2007, 01:33 PM
    It's just so hard to find someone else, that I was falling back on my ex, I don't want to be with him but I want someone that I can be close to again.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Well then that's not a very good reason to go back to him. Its better to be alone then to be with someone just to have someone in your life. That's not fair to the other person that's using them for your own gain.
    bummedout4 Posts: 245, Reputation: 6

Sep 26, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Well I am in the "space" and time portion of this journey called love. It has been 2 weeks and I am still not in a good place personally. I just want to go out there and do something for her to make everything better. I realize though that this may hurt my chances instead of helping them. I hope to give her space and eventually be able to re-ignite our relationship, a better one of course. I do have hope that we can re-spark what we had. I hven't lost hope, so I don't think anyone should. Hope keeps dreams alive.

Sep 26, 2007, 01:45 PM
    It came out wrong, I don't want to be with him because we have opposite goals in life. If he would get his life back together, I would want to be with him, but I doubt that's ever going to happen. So I'm stuck, I feel like I'm being torn both ways
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 26, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerchick_682
    It's just so hard to find someone else, that I was falling back on my ex, I don't want to be with him but I want someone that I can be close to again.
    Well as my grand mother used to say "don't swap the devil for the witch" Do swap one bad situation with another. Learn to be by yourself for a while. You will have a relationship again, but don't want one so bad that you settle for one you don't really want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs 14.5 hp ohv - No spark to spark plug [ 1 Answers ]

Was mowing tall grass when it died. At first there was a small spark at the plug but now there is none. Had been having to use pickup to jump start the Huskee 38" riding mower. Where can I find a schematic for this engine. Model 287707 Type 1224-E1 Code 000531ZD

12.5 briggs and s that lost spark magnito replaced and no spark [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Deutz-Allis 613 lawn tractor with a B/S 12.5 horizontal engine. When I got it. The engine would run fine unless it was under a load... if the choke was pulled out half way the engine wouldn't stall. I replaced the drive belt and then the mower belt sharpened the blades and the tractor...

No Spark [ 1 Answers ]

What could be wrong with the distributor then?

No spark [ 4 Answers ]

I've got a honda civic vtec 1.8 and when I went to start it this morning no spark! How can I test the coil at home if I can? I only have 1 positive wire going to the loom on the distributor is this right? Its stuck on my drive hmmm :mad: thank you jon.

Don't get spark from my spark plug wire [ 1 Answers ]

I get spark from my spark plug wire sometimes when I don't the jeep don't start Why I don't get spark sometimes?

View more questions Search