Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bre1028 Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieLynn
    Im sory that no one really believes you but if you told your school they would have done something about his already.
    Yes they do believe me jamielyyn!My school and everyone else was already getting into my life and there still in there and I am just trying to think about what I am going to do about my life if my mom kick's me out.I am not sure what I am going to do now.and my school does believe me and they know what going on.And my church what I used to go to pressed charge on my mom and mom didn't know why.my mom was trying to get information out of me but I didn't say much so she don't really know what's going on.

Oct 3, 2007, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by METERRE
    If you guys think this post is a troll, or this person is just telling lies, then why doesn't someone just ban these posts?? Or this person???
    I am not doing anything wrong.I am new here and I am still looking for the website rules and I still can't find it and I don't know how to change my avatar.

Oct 3, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bre1028
    I am not doing anything wrong.I am new here and i am still looking for the website rules and i still can't find it and i don't know how to change my avatar.
    I didn't even pick the avatar!:( :confused:

Oct 3, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kindj
    How old are you, and what state do you live in?
    I am 13.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 4, 2007, 05:32 AM
    i am still looking for the website rules and i still can't find it
    You haven't looked very hard. On the home page, at the bottom, is a FAQ link.
    JamieLynn Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Oct 4, 2007, 06:57 AM
    For one thing what did the church press charges on your mom for? And 2 your mom cannot kick you out if your only 13 years old.

Oct 4, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    I am usually very nice. But not to someone who wants a) try to go against the controls imposed by their parents and b) post lies about their parents.

We have a hard time believing your story based on what you posted. If you did report this alleged abuse to your school some action would have been taken.

So based on what we have seen, it appears you don't like the strict controls your mother has imposed and you are trying to get back at her. And that is plain wrong.
    I am not posting lies about my mom.If I got her on this website she would be able to tell you that I am telling you the truth but I don't think my mom would sign up for this website.

Oct 4, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieLynn
    For one thing what did the church press charges on your mom for? And 2 your mom cannot kick you out if your only 13 years old.
    I am not sure.I think the church did that because of what my mom did.My mom asked why they pressed charges but I don't know what to say about that.I just think it was because of what my mom did. My mom may make me move in with my daddy and my stepmother.My daddy lives in apartment with his wife and the school and the town is bad.And I would have to sleep in the living room.There's only one bed room.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 4, 2007, 02:57 PM
    You sound like a kid with too much time on his hands. Sounds to me like you're an ungreatful little snot that may need to go live wth daddy. You should be ashamed of yourself lying on your mom cause she wants to control what you do in the Internet. What a horrible mother she is. NOT

Oct 4, 2007, 03:55 PM
    I am not sure.I think the church did that because of what my mom did.My mom asked why they pressed charges but i don't know what to say about that.I just think it was because of what my mom did. My mom may make me move in with my daddy and my stepmother.My daddy lives in apartment with his wife and the school and the town is bad.And i would have to sleep in the living room.There's only one bed room.
    They can't press charges just cause you told them your mom beats you. They could call child services but cannot press charges. They can only press charges if your mom did something to them, and I'm pretty sure the police would be involved
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 4, 2007, 05:59 PM
    This is a kid that who does not know a good thing when he has it. Sounds like he's been listening to too many young burnouts in chat rooms.
    It will serve him right to get moved in his dad's place and have no access to the Internet at all. Then hopefully he'll realize how good he had it.

Oct 4, 2007, 06:34 PM
    She's asking how to make her mom crazy in this one, and in another post she's asking if she's crazy and saying she's attempted suicide in the past. I think she's confused and needs to grow up. Talk about starved for attention. Most people who have tried to committed suicide don't advertize it to the world

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my step mom crazy, or does she hate me? [ 26 Answers ]

My step mother has always been not so great to me, blew up over stupid things, spoiled her kids (half sisters 10 years younger) , when me and my full brother got stuck with all the chores, even cleaning her room and my sisters rooms, etc. But then when I moved out we started to bond a little bit,...

My mom and Step mom in hate! [ 6 Answers ]

My mom and step mom are not getting along. It all started with a stupid gift card! Out of all things. My card only had $3.45 on it and my brother only had $.19 on his. The cards were soposed to have $20.00 on it. My mom and step mom live one house away from each other and then they just get into...

Crazy Mom [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in my 20s. I love my mom very much but she has this weird behavior. Ever since dad suffered from severe stroke, heart disease and passed away, she has been : 1. Constantly looses controls and yells. Sometimes even physically hurts me (Slamming, slapping, and throwing things resulting in...

View more questions Search