Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toppraq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Which one is more important?b2b or b2c?
    Which one is more important ; B2B Marketing or B2C Marketing?
    0740237 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 05:36 AM
    Hi,

My question is :
    What is more important B2B and B2C ?

Thank you,

XX
    unspeaken21 Posts: 69, Reputation: 10

Mar 19, 2009, 04:21 PM
    They both are important in my opinion because they both use the same types of marketing strategies to promote themselves, however the execution of these strategies is done differently.

b2c is for customer transactions, it sells to the end user
    while b2b is for businesses who are the consumers, and they tend to rely on building relationships..

Some differences are:
    b2b have contracts, different payment agreements, supply chain management, more demand from and individual customer.
    And b2c have a shorter buying process, larger target market, and merchandises the product through sales promotions and point of purchases activities(among other things) to cause an immediate sale..

It is said that b2b will exceed the revenues of b2c.
    Even though b2c have more customers than b2b, b2bs money value of each customer is much more.

I don't know if I helped... your question really depends on what it is your trying to research.. therefore your questions is too general, that is why I can't tell you which is more important, and that is why my answer is very general...
    take care
    SpotZero Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 12:43 AM

unspeaken21 said it very well. Both are important, and if your product/service can be sold to both you definitely don't want to exclude either group. This is probably not the answer you're looking for, so I'd suggest specifying what your product/service is. If you're selling paper you're probably better off with B2B, but if you're selling candy then B2C.

Best,
    -SpotZero

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

B2b vs c2b [ 4 Answers ]

Supply chain differs on a b2c site compared to a b2b site and provide example

B2b vs. B2c [ 1 Answers ]

What type of eBusiness would benefit from disintermediation? And What type of eBusiness would benefit from reintermediation?

View more questions Search