Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jowithhazeleyes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 09:28 AM
    How do I decide?
    I am so stuck it's unbelievable! I'm currently doing my A-levels and am supposed to be applying for university now but I just have no idea what I want to do. None of my friends seem to be quite so indecisive and I feel so pressured to make up my mind it's making me ill. I used to want to go into animal behaviour but I've lost the passion for it. I'm also terrified of going to uni. Should I apply for animal behaviour courses and hope that I regain my interest or should I just give up?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Can't you take a break and a breather after you're a levels to get your head straight on this big decision (that will actually effect your lifestyle for the next few years). I wouldn't apply for animal behavior courses feeling the way you do now. Maybe you should get a part time job around animals to feel it out again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't Decide. [ 7 Answers ]

Ever since I was a child I've wanted to be a veterinarian. I currently work in a vet clinic as a Veterinarian Technician. I love my job I love what I do. For the past few years I've also thought about being a forensic scientist or a Crime scene investigator. I don't really know if I want to be a...

How old does the child have to be to decide? [ 4 Answers ]

If a grandparent has been granted visitation rights for an 8 year old child by the court in Wisconsin? Does the child have the option not go with the grandparent during the designated visitation date and time.

Can't decide! [ 7 Answers ]

I am really really stuck!I'm trying to decide if I should try out for my middle school cheerleading squad,this is the last year that I can.I really like cheerleading, but I'm up against 6 other girls!! 3 are loved by all ,and good,and then one I know will make it because she is really good!! The...

I need help to decide [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend just moved away from Pennsylvania to Nebraska but I am stuck here. I don't know if we should stay together and have a long distance relationship or break-up. What should I do? Signed :confused:

View more questions Search