Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 10, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Well get over that feeling. You will not feel any better for making the call.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2007, 11:52 AM
    You will feel a lot better cleaning your closet than calling him and dredging up past misery. We all get those feelings and we can't act on them because we know it will do no good. Clean your closet and organise your cabinets. Anything but the wrong thing.
    mon3yca15 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Well, thanks for the advice... I didn't call and I'm so glad I didn't... I'm beginning to a lot less sad... I just hope this is all over soon...
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 26, 2007, 02:57 PM
    I am so glad to hear that. Keep up the good work.
    enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Oct 26, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mon3yca15
    Hi my name is Monica and I feel so bad. My boyfried of 5 years broke up with me for the 4th time. I don't understand why.. I did eveything he wanted me to do. He saw me whenever he wanted or had "time for me". I was always there for him.. Gave him money when he needed without expecting anything but love from him.. took him to work, bought him food, treated him when we would go out, you name it i did it for him.. I don't know why he would do that to me.. I don't understand why he was like that to me.. He never wanted to go to parties, family gatherings, clubs or out with my friends... he just always wanted to be home alone with me..He said" he wanted to have me all to himself" He never even introduced me to his family or wanted to meet mine...
    I am having a really hard time to get over him..he really hurt me and i feel so used.. All fo the sudden he just broke up with me for no reason... What should i do?
    All the good girls are always with the Jerks what the heck!

Nov 14, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Well... he called me last night. I missed the call but he did leave me a message, telling me that he just wanted to know how I was doing and to ask me if I had ever try calling him back... now, I have all these mixed feeling again.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Nov 14, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Did you call him? I wouldn't call him, let him suffer for once. I know this is hard, and it is a very trying time for you sweetie but you can do this, you have all of us on here to talk to and you have all your friends out there. Remember that!
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Nov 14, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Hi my name is Monica and I feel so bad. My boyfried of 5 years broke up with me for the 4th time. I don't understand why.. I did eveything he wanted me to do. He saw me whenever he wanted or had "time for me". I was always there for him.. Gave him money when he needed without expecting anything but love from him.. took him to work, bought him food, treated him when we would go out, you name it i did it for him.. I don't know why he would do that to me.. I don't understand why he was like that to me.. He never wanted to go to parties, family gatherings, clubs or out with my friends... he just always wanted to be home alone with me..He said" he wanted to have me all to himself" He never even introduced me to his family or wanted to meet mine...
    I am having a really hard time to get over him..he really hurt me and i feel so used.. All fo the sudden he just broke up with me for no reason... What should i do?
    “Time is one of the essential ingredients. Each day brings 86,400 seconds. Whatever isn't used is gone forever.” Anony..

With that being said, live your life, and don't contact him.. People just don't break up for No reason, There may have been warning signs or maybe the relationship was already on the rocks, which it was if he keep breaking up with you. And every time you allow him back you reopen the wound..
    No contact is highly recommended it's not how much you do for him But what are you doing for yourself! Besides he needs to get himself together.

“Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...”
    Isak Dinesen

He can't use you if you don't allow him.. Don't give him too much control.. You be the best YOU that you can be, and because you have loved you must also learn to let go...
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 14, 2007, 03:40 PM
    He is still the same jerk, he may just be in between victims. Suck up those feelings and keep moving on. Don't give him a second thought.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50
    He is still the same jerk, he may just be in between victims. Suck up those feelings and keep moving on. Don't give him a second thought.
    Exactly... you have come this far Monica , don't go back to square 1.

Nov 26, 2007, 08:50 AM
    He called me again yesterday... then, later on went to my house without letting me know.. the next thing I knew my dad told me someone was looking for me at the door and it was him.. I felt weird! Happy and angry at the same time
    He just went to my house to tell me he wanted to be friends how stupid is that? I feel so bad.. I started to feel all those old feelings again.. someone help, what should I do?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 26, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Tell him "that is not a good idea and please leave me alone" You don't owe him anything and you certainly don't need to "go there" with him again.
    You are doing great! Hang in there.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50
    Tell him "that is not a good idea and please leave me alone" You don't owe him anything and you certainly don't need to "go there" with him again.
    You are doing great!. Hang in there.
    I agree with Homegirl on this... he had his chance and blew it. If you take him back expect to go through the same thing all over again. People like that don't change over anything less than a near death experience.

Dec 4, 2007, 10:57 AM
    I feel horrible.. =( he went to my house again and he had to show up with bite marks all over his neck..! I felt like my heart broke all over again. I told him to leave that I didn't want to know anything about him and that to forget about me because I was going to forget about him.. I feel so sad! I don't know what to do... I even changed my cell phone # so he wouldn't call me anymore.. I feel depressed
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 4, 2007, 11:21 AM
    He is a loser and be glad you are not with him. The fact that he would do that should convince him that you are better off without him.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 11:56 AM
    i feel horrible.. =( he went to my house again and he had to show up with bite marks all over his neck..!! i felt like my heart broke all over again. I told him to leave that i didn't want to know anything about him and that to forget about me because i was going to forget about him.. i feel so sad! i don't know what to do... i even changed my cell phone # so he wouldn't call me anymore..i feel depressed
    No made the step you needed to take... you got rid of a loser that wanted to use you. Keep up N/C give it a month or two, hang out with your lady friends and after a few months the pain will subside then you start looking for a new guy friend. And use what you learned from this loser to avoid his type again. Don't make the mistake many women make. Chasing after the same bad boy type that treats them like dirt, over and over again.

Dec 6, 2007, 09:27 AM
    is it normal to fell as though this was my fault? I feel horrible... I feel so sad =(
    what should I do to stop this feeling ?
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Dec 6, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Don't you start blaming yourself! You didn't do this, he did this to himself! You deserve so much better then that jerk, how dear him show up at your house with bite marks on his neck? Let me guess he got into a fight with a vacume? Hes a LOSER stay away from him, good for you changing your cell phone number. You will meet a nice guy soon enough!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 6, 2007, 11:32 AM
    is it normal to fell as though this was my fault? i feel horrible... i feel so sad =(
    what should i do to stop this feeling ?
    Yes its normal, but its not all your fault, build a life without the ex, and learn to love yourself. That and time, will heal those fresh wounds in your soul.

Dec 11, 2007, 08:27 AM
    Ever since I saw him the last time I've been feeling really sad. I can't eat, I can't concentrate and when I'm asleep I dream about him... I've been crying too much and I don't even want to go out anymore... I feel like I'm depressed! I don't know how to get him out of my mind. What should I do??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

Why do I feel like this? [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm 19 5'5 200 pds. I'm ugly, and mean. I hate everything I do to everybody. I make fun of things in other people, but I notice all these traits in myself. I'm insanely jealous, and self-absorbed. I just despise myself in every way. I feel like what I'm saying is so cliché, but I've...

How does he feel [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if this guy I have feelings for feels the same way or am ijust imagining it

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

View more questions Search