Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soundra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 04:02 AM
    10 day eviction notice
    Was served with 10 day eviction notice in Ohio ,what are my options. This is my sisters house that had gone into foreclosure. It was sold at auction and bought back by the bank. I am worried because my 82 year old mother lives in this house also. We don't mind moving would like more time to move I am in the process of buying a house and would just like more time
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 04:29 AM
    Soundra, need more information. What were the specifics of your lease agreement ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 25, 2007, 06:04 AM
    What are the grounds for eviction? If the landlord has sufficient grounds you vacate the premises. If the eviction is for non-payment of rent you pay all back rent and late fees. Does the notice include a hearing date?

As you can see we need a lot more info to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CA. 30 day notice rental law-eviction. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are on a month-to month lease, we live in California and are moving on the 22 of October. We just now are giving are 30 day notice and our manager said that he needs full payment for the month of Octoberand will not prorate it. Legally is he allowed to demand full payment for the...

Eviction 3 day notice [ 13 Answers ]

My landlord had a 3 day failure to pay rent notice served by a friend. They added a late fee to the rent on the notice, had th friend deliver it at 9:30 at night. The landlords name was forged on the notice. They also mailed the same notice after it was hand delivered. I have gotten phone calls...

Eviction Notice [ 2 Answers ]

I received a eviction notice today.Do I have to be in court the day that is stated on the notice or can I just move out forget about it?

How do I give a 3-day eviction notice? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter (who has been diagnosed as biolar) has been renting a room in a family-owned home, along with two roommates. She has gone through four roommates in less than two years due to her inability to get along, harassing other roommates, etc. We are now planning to sell the house and will...

Eviction notice or quit notice [ 1 Answers ]

I've been living in this house for 46 years with my mother, sister and brother. My beloved uncle decided to take over the house because the house needed repairs. He was approved for a second mortgage. Unforunatelly he passed away. My aunt became exceutive of his estate or so she claimed, Any...

View more questions Search