Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noboat Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 02:21 AM
    Harsh ride on accord
    Does anyone have a solution for the harsh ride on a 2006 honda accord? Handles & maneuvers great but handles bumps like a buckboard. Thanks noboat
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 04:32 AM
    ... mmmmm... new shocks ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant, Father Can't Be Traced, A Harsh Lesson? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if anyone can give some positive advice. I am pregnant with my first child (4 weeks) after a one night stand. The father-to-be don't know for a number of reasons. 1) He is living in Holland, but travels 9 months of the year working for exhibitions hall for a company with his...

Ride on stopped [ 3 Answers ]

My ride on briggs and stratton just stopped. It had been blowing whitish grey smoke, especially just after reversing or changing speed. I did leave the lid of the oil loose last time and oil spattered everywhere. It has enough oil in it.

A little harsh. [ 47 Answers ]

HARSH YOU SAY? There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, all government business will be conducted in our language. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold...

Bubbling toilet w/ harsh smell [ 2 Answers ]

This is my first post so Im not sure where this belongs. I just thought plumbing is fitting. We recently finished off our basement with a full bathroom. About 4 months later the toilet seems to be bubbling and gurgling seemingly out of nowhere. This will sometime produce a horrible smell and...

Should I go to the Doctors or Ride it out? [ 1 Answers ]

Good Morning, Here is my scenerio... I am 44, have ALWAYS had regular and normal periods, but have missed my last one completely... I would assume maybe the start of perimenopausal, except I have been having cramping every since the time I should have started and also dull pain in lower left side...

View more questions Search