Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VioletWings Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Self Injury
    Hi. I didn't quite know where to post this so I tried here... Anyway, I know that self injury is typical of someone who has been abused through childhood, but I seemed to be OK there for a few months... now Im taking social work in college which didn't bother me till today when we watched a video on self injury and it was very graphic. I ended up cutting but I wanted to way before that, Ive just been so angry and I need to know if I am insane, or what. Is this normal behavior for a self injurer... to go so long and seem OK, and then just... blow up again and lose it?:confused: :(
    drchirag Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2008, 02:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by VioletWings
    Hi. I didnt quite know where to post this so I tried here... Anyways, I know that self injury is typical of someone who has been abused through childhood, but I seemed to be ok there for a few months...now Im taking social work in college which didnt bother me till today when we watched a video on self injury and it was very graphic. I ended up cutting but I wanted to way before that, Ive just been so angry and I need to know if I am insane, or what. Is this normal behavior for a self injurer...to go so long and seem ok, and then just...blow up again and lose it?:confused: :(
    Hey
    It's not any kind of injury...
    It's all about your behavior.anger is normal things for every peope.
    Whenever you will be angry that time just count reverse from 100 to 1 within this time you will calmdown...
    You can control your temperature...
    Good luck...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Subway Injury [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I used to work at Subway, the sandwich place. Back in March I cut my finger open with one of the knives. I had to go to the ER as soon as possible because I couldn't control the bleeding. My manager didn't take me. She just filled out a work injury form and told me what to do when I went to the...

Injury to my dog [ 2 Answers ]

My dog was injured by a 11 yr old in my home, the dog suffered neck trauma and an inflamed spine.. he cannot walk or stand and is on steroids, his condition is getting better but, it is a long process so far my medical bill is 4200.00 which included hospital stay, MRI, medications. The child...

Finger injury [ 5 Answers ]

I slamed my right hand in a car acciden't. My ring and pinky finger are now bent, and won't open all the way, or go together with my other fingers. There is no swelling or brusing. There is absolutely no pain at all, a little bit of numbness witch seems to be going away . It ...

Gout and Injury [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I have a problem which I have suffered a long time for I can't get a straight answer on the opinion. Some years ago I had an injury in my left foot fractured ankle with torn ligaments. I now have Uric Acid Gout Attacks in both feet. My right foot has been over compensating taking the...

View more questions Search