Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JREARICK26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 06:07 PM
    ACER Laptop's keyboard.
    I have an ACER ASPIRE 5100, and the keyboard all of a sudden is acting strange.
    The "j" types a "1", the "k" types a "2", the "m" a "0", but 90 percent of the other keys type fine. I have not spilt anyhing on it or dropped, outside of cleaning it with a slightly damp paper towel. Don't know what to do. Help...
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 24, 2007, 06:09 PM
    U have num lock on. Look for that button on your keyboard and push it and it will be fine
    JREARICK26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Thanks bro. problem solved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

Lightning Strikes My Acer Travelmate 4062WLMi [ 1 Answers ]

Day before yesterday, my Acer was hit by a lightning strike, completely disabling it. Insurance is $500 deductable with depreciation, so it isn't worth filing. However I had lots of info on there that I find valuable. Fortunately, I use Carbonite backup, so I have the info. My problem is that I'm...

Acer travelmate [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if there is any kind of warranty on a acer travelmate. I bought it last year in September and now I am having problems. It seems to go on the blink every time I move it. I paid 2100.00 for it through a company that I should have never ordered through and now they are no longer...

View more questions Search