Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Sep 25, 2007, 02:31 PM
    What got to me is though, I go to school in Staten Island and she goes to school in NYC, I don't know many people who got it but you nevr know, now days people will do anything for a few thousand dollars.
    Haha that's good though, if its reall we all go together.

President Bush's name was on it so that one great reason not to trust it.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 05:51 PM
    I think you all may go the Country together but you will stay with different families.

Sep 25, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Maybe :)

Ohhh id be the worst to have as a guest.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Oh it would be fun.

My best friend lived in Mexico for 3 weeks with a host family. They loved her. She said they were so welcoming and loving and they treated her like a member of the family within the first minute - though I believe that's more of a cultural thing. Still she loved it and they were the sweetest people. She had been worried she would be a terrible guest but they were so welcoming it was impossible to be a bad guest.

Sep 25, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Aw ahaha. My issue is. Sleeeping.
    People wake up and I'm still asleeep
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Well you are usually on some sort of schedule when you do those study abroad things. So they will have to get you up just like your mom and dad have to at home :)

Sep 25, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Oh haha xD
    Are you even aloud to bring a razor on the plane with your luggage? Like...

Leggs can get pretty hairy in a week.. .
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 06:16 PM
    You can put it in your checked on baggage just not your carry on.

Sep 25, 2007, 06:18 PM
    Oh./ Haha.
    Ahhhhhhhhh I wouldn't honestly hate to go to 3 awesome countries and not experience it what my family, you know?
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Yeah but it would be an amazing opportunity for you to grow as a person. I bet your parents wouldn't want you to miss out on something like this on account of them not coming. Maybe they could arrange to come and meet you in one place and spend some time there too.

Sep 25, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Yea :)

Weeee well tomorrrrow ill find out if its real or not. XD
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2007, 07:47 AM
    HI,
    We housed a foreign exchange student for a year(from Germany)and she came back for 3 more years(during the summer months) to go on our family vacations,1 year with her cousin in tow... lol,since then 1 sister relocated to Germany to work in the (former)DDR and stayed with her family.

This sounds like the ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME!!

Just think how many people would love to be able to do this?

Think hard about this,it could be one of the most rewarding things you could ever do in your life!

Good luck,
    Ken
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2007, 07:51 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/study-...am-136158.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1031 exchange [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine bouught a townhome years ago for a capital gain. He let his son live in there for free. He paid foe every bill himself, not his son. Now he is selling the townhome and buying a new house also for capital gain. Is this townhome qualified as investment property to make this...

Exchange rates [ 1 Answers ]

You are assigned the duty of ensuring the availability of 100,000 yen for the payment that is scheduled for next month. Considering that your company possesses only U.S. dollars, identify the spot and forward exchange rates. What are The factors that affect your decision of utilizing spot versus...

STOCK exchange [ 5 Answers ]

Hi this is a 15 year old m I live Pakistan In Lahore and I want to know about the stock exchange... how to invest and what are the minimum for that? How to buy the shares , when to sell and frm where I can buy... if you guys have another...

Foreign exchange [ 2 Answers ]

I will travel to Europe this May and I need to buy Euros. What is cheaper to buy them here in USA or get them in Europe using my Wellsfargo card? Also what is the difference in price using today as a reference? Thanks in addance, Astrid :confused:

Air Exchange [ 1 Answers ]

We are building a new home and using radiant hydronic heating with no air conditioning because it is situated on a bulkhead on Puget Sound and gets enough of a breeze in summer to keep it cool. My question is: What is the best way to achieve excellent air flow for this house? At the back of...

View more questions Search