Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2008, 02:46 PM
    sons picks were crappy point and shoots... the one where he's cradled was borrowed, the closeup was sony cybershot dsc-p10... that's dead now, thank the Lord.

the trees and the floats were with a nikon d40x w/ a 18-55mm lens. Been happy enough with it so far, but haven't had long. Personally, I wanted to buy the d40 or another model and put more $$ into glass, but my wife doesn't always frame things well so she wanted this one, knowing the lenses would cost more and knowing that I thought there were some other good options... but like I said, I've been happy so far except when id like a lens I don't have... yet.
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Jan 7, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Those photographs are great! I love the one with the tree and the one with the ice. Also on your second post of pictures the one with the tree and the shed looks really cool! I even seems kind of eery with the lighting. Wonderfully done!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Gosh, BiWi! Long time no see! What's been up with you and your art?

Jan 7, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Lol my art is going good I finally got my camera working and as soon as I get home I'm going to take a picture of that painting! I haven't worked on it in a while so it hasn't progressed much since I started before christmas. I'm now in an advanced art class and in pottery and sculpture. Unfortunately we are mostly doing lectures in pottery *tear* it's even more boring for me cause I'm in pottery two (all the pottery classes are put into one). Since I'm pottery two I just had to do designs while pottery one got the lectures. I got all my designs for my pots and sculptures done within the first two classes... so I hope we get to do some pottery soon!! I'm ready to get my hands into so clay!
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jan 10, 2008, 01:44 AM
    Hello everyone
    I'm back from a week of camping in albany, it was awesome. Amazing thing, is in about 10 years or so, all of the pelicans there will have learnt how to dance. Im not kidding.
    Kp, that stuff looks awesome. Is good to be seeing awesome artwork again.
    I was going to buy some original art done by the albany art group, but I'm saving for a laptop and they didn't suit my personality or room enough to buy them at the moment.
    Oh well. There was also this old whaling station, which was the last operational whaling station in west australia, (it closed down eventually), though it was still running when my dad was a kid, he even visited it. I got some cool photos of whale skeletons and stuff, so will post them and maybe do some pastel works or photoshopped versions of them later :)
    Hoping to see some more awesome artwork soon :)
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 01:49 AM
    Cal, great seeing you posting again. The whaling station sounds like a painting waiting to happen! Looking forwrad to your photos!
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2008, 01:49 AM
    We're glad that you are back and that you had a good time! Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures that you had taken!

How are you doing, otherwise Sean?
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2008, 01:51 AM
    P.S. I want to have a contest with jrebel7 to see who can type the fastest! She and I have posted during the same minute when I thought that I was going to be the first to respond to you, Sean! :D
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2008, 12:51 PM
    Hello everyone,
    I hope all of you are doing well...

Just dropping in to say Hi before this thread closes.Hopefully we will have a new one to get together with artistic inspirations.
    I have made a few more cards... sorry I couldn't post them here,net problems :(.
    I really did make some beautiful ones,even if I had to say so myself.:D
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Hello, firmbeliever!

Long time no see! So, are you saying that you won't be able to post images of the cards?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Hey Clough,
    Not yet at least... maybe soon
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Hey FB, please keep trying to post the cards! Good to see you on here again. :)
    PopcornSunshineKisses Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Jan 24, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Hello all :) Just wanted to say your all really Artistic and Have a lot of amazing Pictures on here
    Its Inspiring
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 08:55 PM
    And, I do want to wish a very warm welcome to this thread, PopcornSunshineKisses!
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2008, 08:56 PM
    Welcome to this thread Popcorn! Glad you visited us. Hope you will continue and post some of your work here as well. Best to you. :)

Jan 24, 2008, 09:00 PM
    If I can I will Post some things and thanks Clough For Showing me this link XD
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Do you have already have pictures of some of the art that you have done?

Jan 25, 2008, 04:40 PM
    Yes but I don't know if I can Get them on here I might Have a link that You can go too in acouple of days :)
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Thanks for the response! If you need any help in posting the images onto this site, we would be glad to help you!

Jan 28, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Hey all I know I keep disappearin! But I'm back! Againa XD lol! How you all been?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need the name of the artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song and/or the name of the song with the lyrics "tell me if you want me to"

Name of artist [ 1 Answers ]

its goes something like: it was me and you i thought we could nananana. something like that. HELP!:confused:

Where can an artist go... [ 1 Answers ]

Where can an artist go to interact with other musicians online? My girlfriend is an amazing singer/songwriter who also plays acoustic guitar but doesn't really know where she can find band members, etc. I was hoping that someone on here may know. She's got an amazing voice and can really put some...

Name the artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have just downloaded,f**k it(dont want you back) by eamon. I want to know the full name of his ex misses and the songs title she produced in reply to the above.

Need artist name [ 4 Answers ]

The song's name is Angel Its kind of a remake of madonna's It's a dance/electronica version

View more questions Search