Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 06:34 PM
    DiMO, glad to see you on this thread! I look forward to more postings from you! I have met some really insightful, sensitive people on this thread. Post when you have the time!
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 06:38 PM
    Didi!
    I know you are busy now but I am missing your posts. I had fun reading your antics with Clough on the thread though earlier. My schedule has been off for a few days also. So when you see 90 posts in a row from me, it is because I have to take advantage of the time allotted right now! :P Good and happy days to you!
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Oct 24, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Ello peoples, ummmm jrebel I have a pastel one I did ages ago I'm going to upload later, and I have a few sketches I'm thinking of doing pastel versions of but I'm not sure.
    There's a artline drawing that I would upload if it didn't read too much into some of my recent issues and some stupid stuff I did, its an okay drawing, but I'm not sure you guys want to see sumting that describes what I did.
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Cal, keep posting your work. Life isn't just about rainbows and lollipops. Sometimes life hits hard and it comes out in our work. It is up to you of course, I am not asking you to submit anything you would not want to share. Sometimes, we must keep things private until we feel it would be healthy to share or helpful to others. I just wanted to touch base. Seems eveyrone is enjoying this thread. Take care!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Hi, Jan!
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 09:16 PM
    Hi there Craig!
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Hi, Jan!
    Where did you go? :confused:

I have tried to post this for a bit with no luck. Perhaps my settings are off. I received notificaton of your posts but you were offline. My sister is in from Tenn. And we are having to go through parents home to organize so I have not been on consistently. I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you!! :) I'm sorry I missed you. Until later then!
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Oct 24, 2007, 09:34 PM
    Hey guys thanks for the support and yes Cal they are fantasy I'm very proud of Arra so far (it's 17 pages so far) and I love my "The Wars of Elf Wood" but I'm at a stand still with it right and need to rewrite several pages (its 67 pages long).

And if anyone would like to here another poem let me know what type and I'll post one, mean while here's another picture of mine. Animal skull on brown paper (chalk and charcoal)

Name:  Photo 15.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  78.3 KB
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 09:49 PM
    BiWi... I like the animal skull. From the photo, the paper almost looks like a thin wood. I will try to post a skull I did in analogous colors but it won't be tonight. I will need to resize it before posting. How are you enjoying this thread?? We are happy you are here.
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Oct 24, 2007, 10:03 PM
    I really like it I'm glad you guys invited me ^.^
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 11:12 PM
    Hi everyone!
    Welcome to the new people on the thread. I'm sure you will enjoy the feedback here. BiWi, I really liked the animal skull and your poem was quite good for your age at the time. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Jan, thanks for your emails. It was quite amusing to read that we both had grandson's named Benjamin! My Ben has a twin named Nicholas, a younger brother named Thomas (Tom) and an older sister named Amanda. They all have a step-brother named Matthew. My adopted daughter (who was actually my grand-daughter at birth) is Alexis. Any more similarities?

FB, are you going to post some more? I was wondering, what is your favoured means of artistic expression if you have one?

Cal, I would also be interested in seeing whatever you feel you can post if it is something you are willing to share.

Chek, missing your posts! Erica, hoping to see more from you soon, too, although I do understand how busy you must be.

Craig, where did you go??

Hugs all,
    Didi
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2007, 11:17 PM
    Hi, everyone! I am here now. Don't know for how long, though. Firm, you and I have some unfinished business on another post. I would like to help you. If you have time, now might be a good time.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2007, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BiWiccanAndProud
    Hey guys thanks for the support and yes Cal they are fantasy I'm very proud of Arra so far (it's 17 pages so far) and I love my "The Wars of Elf Wood" but I'm at a stand still with it right and need to rewrite several pages (its 67 pages long).

And if anyone would like to here another poem let me know what type and I'll post one, mean while here's another picture of mine. Animal skull on brown paper (chalk and charcoal)

Name:  Photo 15.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  78.3 KB
    Really, it looks almost 3-D! I am wondering how you accomplished that! Paper? I too, thought that it was wood!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 11:19 PM
    Hey Jan,GrammaDidi and all others here:),

Grammadidi,
    I love using acrylic/fabric paints on fabric(outfits) or canvas.
    I will try to post one later.

Craig,
    I am up for it if you are.
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Didi, I was happy to see you had been on the thread. Sorry I missed you! I have a granddaughter whose name is Alexandria which is pretty close to Alexis. They were going to call her Lexie but she goes by Alex. I have a nephew by the name of Matthew. My best friend's son'n name is Nicholas!! Considering all the other things, a little eerie, don't you think?? :) Soul Sister!!
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Dear Jan,

I got your email. Thank you! Will respond later. Have some things in the works that just got to get done! I am sure that I am not the only one who has things to get done!

Craig
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 11:22 PM
    FB, I will be looking for your post you just mentioned.

Craig, are you here now? Sorry I missed you earlier.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2007, 11:22 PM
    Didi may be just in and out this week, as will I. I believe that she has a guest visiting. I have some obligations to customers which really need to get done.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2007, 11:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7
    FB, I will be looking for your post you just mentioned.

Craig, are you here now? Sorry I missed you earlier.
    Hey, you know how it is. We take our chances as to who is going to be on here when we come on. I have been frustrated because I had been having a great dialogue with someone who wanted to know about her piano. She returned only briefly. It would be good to finish the dialogue because of others who might have similar questions who search for things like that on the Internet. I suggested to her to let me know some times when she might be on, and I would try to be on at one of the times.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    Hey Jan,GrammaDidi and all others here:),
    Craig,
    I am up for it if you are.
    Then, lets do it! I will see you over there! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need the name of the artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song and/or the name of the song with the lyrics "tell me if you want me to"

Name of artist [ 1 Answers ]

its goes something like: it was me and you i thought we could nananana. something like that. HELP!:confused:

Where can an artist go... [ 1 Answers ]

Where can an artist go to interact with other musicians online? My girlfriend is an amazing singer/songwriter who also plays acoustic guitar but doesn't really know where she can find band members, etc. I was hoping that someone on here may know. She's got an amazing voice and can really put some...

Name the artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have just downloaded,f**k it(dont want you back) by eamon. I want to know the full name of his ex misses and the songs title she produced in reply to the above.

Need artist name [ 4 Answers ]

The song's name is Angel Its kind of a remake of madonna's It's a dance/electronica version

View more questions Search