Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brock Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 03:38 PM
    The right bolts seem almost impossible to find.
    I was outside tightening up the drive belts on my '04 Nissan Frontier and broke the adjusting bolt, the one that tightens up the belt with the alternator. I have been searching for way too long now to find a replacement bolt with no luck.

However, I did find a web site that Nissan has called : CourtesyParts.com. It's awesome! It has All the bolts you could need for almost any Nissan but I don't have the part number. Any help would be appreciated:confused:
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Try contacting your local Fastenal store.
    brock Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 08:05 PM
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... k

Tks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A - "Good Time" impossible to find :( [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can download (or if anyone has uploaded) "Good Time" by the UK nu-metal band, A... it was used in the Nokia 3300 adverts back in 2003. It's so hard to find because "A" isn't a specific enough name for a band, so I can't find this particular...

Removing bolts from concrete floor [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Sico murphy bed that is bolted into the concrete floor of my condo. It has a hydraulic jack system. I don't like the wall that it is on and want to move it. How do I unscrew the bolts that are holding it down? Then once I get them out what equipment do I use to reinstall the bolts into...

Flange bolts [ 1 Answers ]

I recently tiled my bathroom and want to install a pvc flange adapter onto the top of the waste pipe. The waste pipe already has existing bolts that will be too short when I install the new flange. How do I remove the old bolts being that they are install with the head down through the slots with...

Rusted Bolts on Toilet [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to fix my toilet and need to remove the tank. Unfortunately the bolts are rusted and stripped so I can't remove the nuts/bolts. What should I do?

Toilet leak at mounting bolts [ 4 Answers ]

I have a mid-80's Crane toilet. I can not get it to stop leaking from the two mounting bolts. I've tried replacing the washers & bolts, cleaning the porcelein with scouring pad, and even using plumbers putty. Nothing works! I've tried tightening and loosening the bolts. I'm at my wits end and...

View more questions Search