Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christy9800 Posts: 59, Reputation: 7

Sep 24, 2007, 01:11 PM
    What should I do?
    I applied for a job a little over a week ago. Last Monday, I was called for my first interview as a Medical Biller which I have 5 years exp, and it went very well. They told me they would be contacting me towards the end of the week for a second interview. I was called last Thursday and went to my second interview last Friday. They told me in my last interview that they were very interested in hiring me because I know all the software and programs they use. They were also pleased to know that they didn't have to train me. They told me that they would call me on Monday to let me know if I have the job. They had even given me the benefit package to look at and introduced me to everyone in the offce. But when they told me they would contact me by Monday, she said it would be sometime in the afternoon. It's almost 3:15 my time and still haven't heard anything and I'm getting very nervous. Should I call to find out if I got the job? Or wait on the phone call? Please Help! :confused:
    LEILA007 Posts: 29, Reputation: 7

Sep 24, 2007, 01:17 PM
    I would at least wait until tomorrow. Then 1st in the am call try speaking with the one who gave you the packet to look over, I haven't received a call yet and was wondering if the position was still avail. For I have another firm interested in me explain that you would perfer this firm and would need an answer. Don't sound desperate just looking for info... good luck... did this help u comment back
    christy9800 Posts: 59, Reputation: 7

Sep 24, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Thanks LEILA007-

They just called me and I got the job!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search