Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    white zombie03132 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2006, 01:14 PM
    is 4000mg vitamin c too much. I take 1000mg glutathione 2x and 4000mg vitamin c with rosehips 2x so that'd be 2000mg glutathione and 8000mg vitamin c.. Is that too much vitamin c in a day? I want the process to go faster so I was just curious :confused:
    jacki1982 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2006, 09:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by white zombie03132
    is 4000mg vitamin c too much. i take 1000mg glutathione 2x and 4000mg vitamin c with rosehips 2x so that'd be 2000mg glutathione and 8000mg vitamin c.. is that too much vitamin c in a day? i want the process to go faster so i was just curious :confused:
    You take 1000mg glutathione with 2000mg vitamin c 2x a day. NOT more... Just wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by HAIFA
    hi everyone

have anyone of u tried l-glutathione pills

I have, for over a year now. I primarily use it for my heart. I take Active White, I take them 2x a day, but if I wake up early, 3x a day =)
    honeyb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2006, 02:56 PM
    Hi Haifa

Just wanted to ask the Yeast Pills you talked about before what dose were you taking?

Thanks for your help

Honey b
    jacki1982 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2006, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeyb
    Hi Haifa

Just wanted to ask the Yeast Pills you talked about before what dose were you taking?

Thanks for your help

Honey b
    What are yeast pills for??
    ninahhhdreams Posts: 54, Reputation: 0

May 14, 2007, 11:28 AM
    HI I'm a newbie!

The great thing about taking large amounts of vitamin c is that it all come out in the p!:)
    Therefor is not harmful.

Ninahhh
    azian_chinai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 01:57 AM
    Hi jackie.does your active white from the box?how can I know if it is original?I have mvp too.mild mvp only.thanks.
    mysweetbaby Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 11:18 PM
    I have taken the L-Glutathione from magic potions, 250mg of each capsule, I didn't even take it on a regular daily basis, sometimes I forget and skip a day or two. But it worked fine for my skin, got clearer, fairer, fresher. My body also did not show any negative reaction. If you research on glutathione it is a super antioxidant which the cells in our body needs. After consuming the first batch of 60 tablets, I bought again another set, with a higher dosage, different brand - 1,000 mg, once a day Vit-Immune Glutathione. I chose to buy it because it's a lot cheaper - $32 for once a day as compared with the $45 magic potion 250mg which is needed twice a day. I'm on my first week with the new brand, and I think it's also working just as fine. I'm from the Philippines, so don't be amazed at the cheap prices. :) There is no negative side effects for overdosage of glutathione because any excess is excreted in the urine, though the health advisor told me 1000mg is the highest I should deal with. Hope this helps.
    SINYOURITA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 12:40 AM
    Hello,I'm from Australia :) I'm about to start 500mg glutathione x4, 1000mg Vit C x4, 200mg Alpha-lipoic Acid and 500mg N-A-C per day! Abit of a self made mixture but might just work . I'ts due to the fact in australia its tricky and costly to get whitening pills Dr. james, lucida etc. from overseas. I've been reading abit into this antioxidant glutathione and found that it might not be absorbed much or at all(not much research).. . Ok N-acetyl-L-cysteine(n-a-c) is very important to take with glutathione to work,as it is a glutathione percusor.Also Alpha lipoic acid and it protects glutathione. So hopfully this works to even my skin out, in this hot. Sunny. Country! :p
    MiSs_UNDERST00D Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 12:42 PM
    The derma. I went to said that if we take 250mg. A day its only actually taking about 50-75 mg. take ester C with glutathione pills!
    msanka Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Feb 9, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennan
    for 60 caps it's $48 for me it's expensive.
    Hey didn't you go to puritansale.com ?
    ninahhhdreams Posts: 54, Reputation: 0

Feb 9, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jacki1982
    I do, pmed you the url. I have 3 brands available
    Would you also , or could someone pm me the url as well? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacki1982
    L-glutathione pills isn't primarily used to lighten up the skin. I use that for my heart. I have MVP (Mitral Valve Prolapse). It's an inborn heart disease. After taking glutathione for a few months, I have seen the results. You have to take more than 700mg/day.
    What have your results, skin-wise, gone from and then to, usinf 750 mgs?
    angelvivianyoko Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 03:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HAIFA
    hi everyone

have anyone of u tried l-glutathione pills
    Yes, I am one of those who have used it with satisfying effect. I have been using it for the past four years and it has helped me a lot. It has given me a clearer, whiter and finer skin. If there is anyone who has questions about Glutathione, please ask, I'd be very happy to be of help!
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

May 8, 2008, 10:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angelvivianyoko
    Yes, I am one of those who have used it with satisfying effect. I have been using it for the past four years and it has helped me a lot. It has given me a clearer, whiter and finer skin. If there is anyone who has questions about Glutathione, please ask, i'd be very happy to be of help!
    So, did your lips lighten too?
    angelvivianyoko Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 12:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBlush
    So, did your lips lighten too??
    Glad to say it has. It would change the tone of your skin, just don't think that it will happen over night. People who uses Glutathione should be patient, imagine the person having a dark complexion for decades, after taking Glutathione for a month or two or maybe five would want their skin tone to change by that time. My advice to them is just to let Glutathione do it's job. The wonderful thing about Glutathione is that it would fix your body while you are waiting for the color change.
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 04:20 AM
    Hi angel where did you get yours from? And how much did you take?
    mycarr2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by angelvivianyoko View Post
    Yes, I am one of those who have used it with satisfying effect. I have been using it for the past four years and it has helped me a lot. It has given me a clearer, whiter and finer skin. If there is anyone who has questions about Glutathione, please ask, i'd be very happy to be of help!
    What brands do u use how much are they and how many shades has your skin lightened.. thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

L-glutathione pill dosage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi just wondering how much dosage should I take of the glutathione pill & vit c, as I have yellow skin and I work out quite a lot?:)

L-Glutathione [ 27 Answers ]

There Is So Much Confusion Surrounding The Effectiveness Of L-glutathione As A Skin Lightener And So Much Conlicting Information That I Think It Is About Time That Those Who Claim To Have Had Result Provide Us All With Photographic Evidence In The Form Of Before And After Photos. If They Are...

Glutathione and ascorbic acid [ 2 Answers ]

just want to ask if a generic kind of ascorbic acid is OK to take with glutathione. I saw a product called sustained release ascorbic acid which releases the same in small doses over a period, they say up to 10 hours and better absorbed by the body. I plan to take 1000 mg pure glutathione (dr...

View more questions Search