Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LuK3 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Your Favourite Music!
    Yes Folks, What Is Your All Time Favourite Song? And WHY?

Mine is ultimately two songs; Bohemian Rhapsody By Queen And Hey Jude By The Beatles.

The reason,? Well, They Just Sound Great And Harmonic... :cool:
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2007, 10:20 AM
    Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin

Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton

--among many many others.

Reason? Because they sound good. :p
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 24, 2007, 10:33 AM
    "Come Go With Me" by the Del Vikings for its music, words, and sheer exuberance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Your Favourite books! [ 14 Answers ]

When I have the time I love to read- Few of my favourites(those I remember ) in no particular order:D Sealed Nectar,Quran,Provisions for the Hereafter,The Day of Resurrection,Stories of the Prophets, The World of the Jinn & Devils Great Expectations,Tale of Two Cities,Hollow Tree House,Far...

Favourite sandwich? [ 39 Answers ]

Im hungry and I'm stuck on what to have, What is your favourite sandwich? What sort of bread do you prefer? Do you use spread, butter or mayo? Any favourite sauces you just have to have?? Go on give me some ideas I'm famished :D

Favourite music of 11 year old boys! [ 2 Answers ]

I need to download some songs for my 11 year old son... he's at his dad's and I need them for our road trip... what should I download.. I know he likes Green Day and Barenaked Ladies and Queen... what else... any songs that you can suggest??

My favourite song [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I been searching for the name of the song featured on channel 4 adverts. It goes a little like this. Te th te th te th te th te th te th te th te th... la la laa la laaa la laaa la la... it has a catchy tune I though it was richard ashcroft taken from an old classic - but its not listed on...

View more questions Search