Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klightne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Taking surveys for pay?
    Can anyone out their tell me if getting paid for taking surveys online is for real?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 24, 2007, 08:11 AM
    Yes, but its not lucrative. Most don't pay per survey, but rather you build up points that can be used for money or prizes.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Yeah, I'm doing one, globaltestmarket.com and it takes about a year to make 50 bucks. You get a lot of surveys emailed to you but I'd say about 80% of them your informed you aren't elibible for, for various reasons.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 8, 2007, 10:27 AM
    I use Greenfield Online... I think the biggest check I got for a single survey was only $5 though.
    jkjunk6 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by klightne
    Can anyone out their tell me if getting paid for taking surveys online is for real?
    Most the time it is on a point system, although there are a few out there that pay cash. One is Pinecone Research which is 5 dollars per survey however they do not accept people all the time so I would keep checking back. Do not PAY to make money - if a website is requesting you pay money first, this is probably a scam.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 17, 2007, 07:42 PM
    I did the global market thing too, and I made $250 last year, but they are so time-consuming I stoppped doing it..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online surveys for money? [ 9 Answers ]

I see a lot of "take online surveys and get money" things... I know some of them are scams, but are there any that are real? And if so, would you please direct me to where I can find them? I'm a full time student on financial aid and do not have time for a job, but I do need extra money. Any...

How about on-line surveys? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been looking at autosurfing and paid survey sites. I was wondering if anyone had experiences to share with these or others: www.expresspaidsurveys.com www.getcashforsurveys.com www.survey-platinum.com Tks, Paul

Surveys on Operating System [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, This is the first time I am sending a question :-[ Can you suggest me a good website for operating systems used and surveys of different kinds of them like some used in palm top computers, domestic PCs..

Online surveys [ 9 Answers ]

I saw an ad for filling out surveys online. Are these scams or can you make money?

View more questions Search