Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farfrmnormal Posts: 128, Reputation: 9

Sep 25, 2007, 11:59 AM
    In this relationship I am the logical thinker - I always look for a rational explanation, even when I should be using my emotions to make a decision. I usually look for an A or B answer, and I have come to realize that when it comes to personal interactions there isn't always a right or wrong, its simply based on personal feelings and emotions.

With regards to being smitten over him - I already told him I was walking away and that if he realized later that it was a mistake it was his loss - he suggested a compromise. To work on things together, because to be honest the issues that caused the break up were never resolved. If he had not shown an interest to fix our issues then I would have been walking away. Trust me, this is not easy - working on things, admitting you're wrong - its all hard and I have realized this. I was never a person to admit my wrong doings and do something about them - but I know that everyone has their short comings and we need to learn to work together to fix the issues - if I run from this, I will be running from a lot and will never learn how to fix things.

I read the book - in one day actually because I wanted to understand things.

What I don't think you all are understanding is - I did tell him I was walking away - I did not cry, and I even brought him all of his belongings back - he is the one that initiated the compromise.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2007, 12:24 PM
    OK, that clears some things up... Thats going to require some thought before I can say anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The difference between "sex" and "love making" [ 13 Answers ]

Ok I have been answering questions on this site for just over a week now and I might add enjoyed it, but I am now interested in peoples views on the following. What is the difference between Sex and Love making? For many years I have had what I call Sex with my husband , sometimes good and...

I "Love You" but not "In Love With You" anymore... [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, A couple of days ago, my wife of the past 5+ years just dropped a total bomb on me. She told me that she wasn't "in love with me" anymore, but she still loves me, cares for me and doesn't want me to get hurt. A little history... We knew each other through other people for about...

My love and our "odd" situation; how to fix it and to get my love back? [ 7 Answers ]

We spent everyday together (from grade 9 till our last year in College). We lived next door to each other! Our friendship developed and I accidentally fell in love with him. I told him I loved him after two months of dating (we dated in College) and he said he loved me too. It was a hard...

Kind of a love "V", not a love triangle. [ 5 Answers ]

I've been thinking about this for the past week. Some parts of it are clearer to me, but other parts aren't so clear. The backstory is that I already have a boyfriend and we've been together for quite a few years. It's a long distance relationship that we're both serious about. We're both open...

Name the song with lyrics "I love people born in the 80's" [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please help? :confused: This song is definitely current as it has been used on some TV link items - it is a male singer and the chorus keeps repeating "born in the eighties, the eighties"... The only other lyrics I caught when listening to the full track on the radio recently was...

View more questions Search