Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucky88 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 06:35 AM
    Divorced due to boyfried, now boyfriend ditched
    Hi

I am divorced , because I love my boyfriend very much, my marriage broke as I say no to my husband for sex, as I was already involved with my boyfriend, when I filed for divorced with consultation with him, Boyfriend ditched me, by giving some cast reason, which his father not approve.
    Now Also I'm not out of him, fighting both sided, from divorce and this break up
    Not able to take that he ditched me.
    I am in very bad situation.
    Please advice what to do.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2007, 06:52 AM
    First of all, your boyfriend did not cause the divorce. Your affair with him lead to the divorce and you could have said no to the affair. Your boyfriend was there for the fun but he did not stick around after the divorce. He most likely felt threatened after the divorce - because you were no longer safe to have a sexual relationship with. Now you left, as millions of women and men are left after a messy divorce involving an affiar, ALL by yourself. You will need to learn to stand on your own two feet. Which you will do and can only do, one day at a time.

There have many posts on the Help Desk about breaking up, what to expect after a relationship fails and you can browse through them all. I will give you two such links, filled with wonderful and helpful information. I hope you read through all the comments in those posts and can learn how to draw out your positive and healthy nature and quit feeling sorry for what your life is right now. Because you hold the ability to make your life better. Hope you take advantage of your single time now and learn how to take care of yourself. Improve yourself image, yourself esteem, etc.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ed-123862.html
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...kup-78597.html
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Sep 24, 2007, 02:28 PM
    YIKES!! I bet this happens at least twice a week. Men!! Yep men or some men find a married woman very, very alluring and for very simple reasons; testosterone and danger. You didn't know that? Sorry the guy's a skunkster, a bottom feeder, a pain in societies but others like him will survive because not all women know about testosterone mixed with some danger can equal huge levels of endorphins.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 24, 2007, 02:50 PM
    You cheated, and lost them both, hmmm! You need a life that is not built around men, and I hope you have learned from this mistake, and not repeat it. Sorry for your losses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ditched for a 14 year old. [ 19 Answers ]

So I was with this guy for a month everything was going all right and one day he was just being a jerk towards me. From than on there for the next 4 days he was avoiding me, like not really talking to me and saying he wants to hang out than when it came time to hang out he would tell me he was to...

Re :are we divorced? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm sorry, we live in New York, and we have been filing separately (divorced) although we live in the same house.

Still not divorced [ 7 Answers ]

I have been seeing a man for over a year now. He has been separated from his wife for over a year and a half. They are going for a dissolutionment, but not has happened yet. How long should I wait for a commitment? I know he does not love her, but how can I speed things up?

Divorced? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way to see if my friend really is divorced without paying for detective fees? Are there data bases to view?:confused:

Been ditched after 4 years [ 14 Answers ]

I was going around with this girl for last 4 yrs. Though there were ups n downs in the relationship we were gng well with each other. 5 months ago she told me she was seeing another guy for a month or so and broke up with me. She had also been going around with other guys(not sleeping) in last 2...

View more questions Search