Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessybooboo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Blood test or pregnancy test?
    Is a blood test more accurate to tell if someone is pregnant than a pregancy test?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 24, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Doctor's blood test and or check up (depending on how far along she is) wins hands down.
    Jessybooboo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 06:12 AM
    OK thanks is that experience?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2007, 08:42 PM
    Both are accurate in telling you if you are pregnant or not. Just blood tests may tell you earlier than a HPT... and there is no room for user error :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative blood test and urine test! [ 11 Answers ]

Hey umm I am 3 and a half months late for my period. And I have taken several home pregnancy test and 1 blood test... all negative.during the 1st month I lost weight and now I have gained weight... just like when I was pregnant with my son. Who is almost 10 months. I've never ever been late...

HCG blood pregnancy test [ 1 Answers ]

I took a blood test yesterday at my doctors does anyone know how soon they will receive the results? Is it posible that the blood test results come back negative, but I am pregnant? I was supposed to receive my period 9/4/07 and I still have not, I am 2 weeks and 2 days late. My friends &...

Blood pregnancy test ? [ 1 Answers ]

Could a blood pregnancy test be innacurate the 1st trimestre? :confused:

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

Will a blood pregnancy test be positive after implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I know that implantation bleeding is not as common as one might think... but... I would like to know if a blood pregnancy test would be positive during or after implantation bleeding?

View more questions Search