Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blue_man999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 11:28 PM
    Do tongue rings cause cavities?
    I got my tongue pierced about a week ago and I got a cavity. Is it because of my tongue piercing?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2007, 11:31 PM
    Clicking and rubbing your tongue ring across your teeth will wear away at your tooth enamel. This will put you at risk for a cavity, but the wearing process of your teeth happens over a period.

You having your tongue ring for only a week, I would say your cavity was caused by other reasons than your tongue ring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Dial Tone, But When Calling Rings and Rings [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a two line jack that was working fine a few days ago, but now Line 2 has no dial tone and when calling, it rings and rings. Also, on my Panasonic 2 line phone (KX-TG2740), the line shows up as off the hook, except when I try a test call to the number. Tried another phone and...

Mood Rings [ 3 Answers ]

Can you tell me the colors of the mood rings and what they mean?:D

Busted rings [ 1 Answers ]

Is it easier to replace the rings or is it easier to put a nem enginge in a 12.5 hp briggs and stratton engine on a murry riding lawn mower

Canine Cavities [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 5 month old Golden Retriever puppy.. and when he was teething during the last two months... some of his teeth we not loose enough to fall out on their own very easily... but eventually they fell out. One tooth in particular ( one of the upper canines ) did not fall out until it was almost...

Mood rings [ 1 Answers ]

How do mood rings work? I know someone who actually thinks they're powered by witchcraft! I say it must be a chemical reaction to the heat of a person's body or the atmosphere. Is it chemical, and, if so, what is/are the chemical/chemicals used?

View more questions Search