Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluberry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Bug bombing
    The people downstairs are bug bombing there apartment, is we safe upstairs from the poison?
    hammieslove Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Sep 23, 2007, 08:08 PM
    It depends how much they are using. If there is the tinyest crack in your ceiling, or you can smell it I would open the windows more often and ask them to not use so much not only is it there health there hurting its everyone else's including the environment. MORE DETAILS PLEEEEEASE.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Sep 25, 2007, 02:50 AM
    As long as they are using the approved pestisieds, you should be OK. Just open your windows and air it out. You should find out why they are bombing? I would be more concered with what there trying to get rid of, and hope you don't get it.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2007, 03:17 AM
    Unless it is an unusually tight building some is going to leak into your apartment. It should stay low. Be careful of children and pets. If they regularly do it without warning you, I would talk to the landlord.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mystery bug? [ 10 Answers ]

This bug/bird/insect has been flying around our butterfly bushes for the past few weeks. Any ideas on what it could be. We are stumped because it appears to be a hummingbird/butterfly type specie but up close it looks like a lobster! We would love some insight. :confused:

The London bombing [ 7 Answers ]

Hello: Brit Hume, that bastion of intellect, asked the question "What have WE learned about the London bombing?" I'd like to answer. We've learned that the billions we spent hassling Americans at our airports was wasted. We learned that violating Americans privacy by listening to their...

What kind of bug is this? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. When I lived in Alabama, I found this caterpillar, or at least I think it's a caterpillar :), in front of my trailer. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind it is and what they know about it. Thanks! Emily P.S. I took these pictures in 2005, so I would like to know soon...

Mystery bug [ 4 Answers ]

We have a bug that keeps showing up. I have searched bug sites but I cannot figure out what it is, or where they are coming from, or how to get rid of them They are 6 legged, cream/tan, with antenna. They are about a 1/2 inch long and usually just sit on the wall or ceiling, but they can go pretty...

Flea bombing [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could help me out! I live in a 6 unit apartment buiilding, and the lady upstairs wants to bomb her apartment for fleas as well as the hall ways! And the landlord said that fine she just keep our doors closed! Shouldn't everyone leave the building , I have a 2 year old and...

View more questions Search