Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gameplaya4life Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Natural cures
    What is chelation?what is this for?what is hydro colon therapy and what is it used for?where is the best pace t get a chelation?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    SabbzR Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Sep 23, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Chelation (from Greek χηλή, chelè, meaning claw; pronounced [ˌki:ˈleɪʃən]) is the binding - or complexation - of a bi- or multidentate ligand. These ligands, which are often organic compounds are called chelant, chelator, chelating agent, sequestering agent form a chelate complex. The term is reserved for complexes in which the metal ion is bound to two or more atoms of the chelating agent, although the bonds may be any combination of coordination or ionic bonds.

Click this link -> Chelation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this one for colon hydro-therapy Colon Hydro Therapy - Famous Therapies - GKIndia.com
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2007, 07:39 PM
    One form of Oral chelation claims to unblock arteries - you can get it at a health food store.
    askahealer Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Chelation helps the body remove heavy metals and other toxic substances. Certain herbs, like cilantro, have natural chelation properties. Some naturopaths and even doctors offer intravenous chelation, where the chelating substances are injected but there are also supplements that can be taken orally.

Chelation formulas to address heart problems also exists and most often contain a substance called EDTA, possibly along with other vitamins or herbs that provide a chelation effect. These vary GREATLY in both safey and effectiveness.

The chelation formulas for heavy metals, in my opinion, can be used to good effect.

As far as colon therapy goes, the most common type I know of is called colonics. In a colonic, you lay on a table and have a tube inserted anally which will gradually fill the large intestine with pure water. Because it is a gradual fill, the water will begin to soften hardene fecal matter after 3 or 4 fill and release cycles.

Colonics can be uncomfortable but should not be painful. A colonic session lasts about 45 minutes to an hour. Some colon therapists add chlorophyll after a colon, or a healing herbal mix, or friendly bacteria.

Most colon therapists recommend a series of about 10 colonics to address a chronic elimination problem.
    Jamsar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 12:54 AM
    The medical community has known for many years how heavy metals and toxins cause diseases, and some have been treating their patients by Chelation... using drugs administered intravenously once a month to remove toxins.

Unfortunately, all the vitamins and minerals are removed at the same time. So, once the treatment was over the patient spends the next three visits with an IV cocktail to replace the good stuff. Doesn't sound like too much fun to me... neither do the colonics!

I recently started taking a natural mineral supplement called zeolite that captures heavy metals and toxins and removes them from my body through the urinary tract. If you do a search of Chernobyl and zeolite you will find that they dropped over 20 tons of powdered zeolite on the site to help absorb the radiation.

Zeolite has been used for years on animals safely and effectively and many cultures use the powdered form on their food to cleanse the toxins from their bodies. The company that sells it found a way to purify it, leaving it completely free of the heavy metals it picked up while in its natural state and able to cleanse the toxins from my body more effectively.

I would do more research on natural chelation methods rather than the IV method. Hope this helps.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Jamsar is right Chelation can remove too much. It is best to try powder detoxes and
    Only result to chelation if you are deathly sick from toxins.
    It is good to take floras, probiotics and other replacement things to keep your body balanced.
    yourwish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2011, 05:30 PM
    Your Wish is Your Command is the latest project to come out by Kevin Trudeau. This is a 14 CD set that claims to teach anyone how to make millions of dollars and to manifest their dreams using secret Law of Attraction techniques. <a href="http://www.yourwisheisyourcommand.com">Your Wish Is Your Command</a>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cures for sore throat, possible strep? [ 8 Answers ]

Well I have a very bad sore throat right now... I can barely talk! I have had this for three days, I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday to see if I have strep (which I get at least once a year) and to get on antibiotics. But till then, I want it to stop hurting so badly! I have tried the...

Natural colour [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my brown hair black. The black dye seems to have washed out in places and I want to get the rest of it out and go a shade of brown. How do I get the black out? Will it make my hair ginger?

Cures for fibroids [ 6 Answers ]

I have two fibroids. What natural medicines can I take to get rid of them?

Natural detox [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering what type of food you can eat for a natural detox.

Natural logarithms? [ 2 Answers ]

ln2x-ln(x-2)=ln3 please help:eek:

View more questions Search