Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gameplaya4life Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Grant assistance
    is ther grant assistance?this would be federal funding to help pay off our bills and help my son with his medical bills
    so is there anything out there that can
    be obtained quickly?:eek:
    Gameplaya4life Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Check all websites and financial organnizations until somebody answers call
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2007, 07:16 PM
    There are state welfare programs depending on your state and your income. Depending on the illness, there are some specific programs for various diseases.
    The Shiners Hospitlals treat children free of charge for various problems if they are referred there by a member.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a grant for my G.E.D [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get a grant to get my G.E.D. I am a single mom with no extra money. I am trying to get some kind of help. I am getting no without an education. I want to be able to be a good provider for my little girl!

How to get a grant [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to start my own home health care business and I have been searching online, but I don't know where to begin, most websites want you to download or pay for there services and I don't have the cash. Can someone please help me on, how to apply for a grant.

Need a grant [ 2 Answers ]

Could anyone please let me know of any legitimate grants that could be located. I'm a single mom struggling now with rent, instead of owing my own home. Could use some grant money to help to survive and succeed again

Can I get a grant if. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if I can still get a college grant or loan if I have a co-sign for someone.:confused:

Where to get a grant [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody help me, does anybody know where to go get a grant, I don't won't to apply on line. I would like to go there personnely and apply or call. Thank you redpool

View more questions Search