Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 30, 2007, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaharie96
    homegirl...he's on my voicemail...so i got him....my locks r changed now...and as far as money...he was my provider...i am not making any real money right now...i am PT getting 16hrs a week...he told me i didnt have to work because he would take care of us...so i went down to a few hrs a week...
    You will be fine. You'll stand on your own two feel. Think of the wonderful example you're giving your daughter. We are all in your corner. Hang in there
    Sad Soul Posts: 177, Reputation: 40

Sep 30, 2007, 06:08 AM
    One thing you should do to definitely build your case is take pictures of your bruised face, if the police haven't already. You want to build that case against this bastard.
    kaharie96 Posts: 35, Reputation: 6

Sep 30, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Sad soul... the cops already took photo's the same day it happen... they locked him up last night while he was working... his wife called me crying... telling me not to press charges on him... like I told her "its too late"! I feel really bad but there's nothing I can do about it... he called collect askng me to drop the charges and he will leave me alone for good... he asked me to come down and bail him out... is he smoking? I still have his ATM card, I told his wife I woud drop it off to her... she can bound him out if she wants to, I am done!!
    Sad Soul Posts: 177, Reputation: 40

Sep 30, 2007, 07:39 AM
    sad soul...the cops already took photo's thesame day it happen...they locked him up last night while he was working....his wife called me crying...telling me not to press charges on him....like i told her "its too late"! i feel really bad but theres nothing i can do about it...he called collect askng me to drop the charges and he will leave me alone for good.... he asked me to come down and bail him out... is he smoking?? i still have his ATM card, i told his wife i woud drop it off to her... she can bound him out if she wants to, i am done!!!
    Good! Don't ever drop those charges. Remember that he is a liar, and beats a woman he says he loves? I feel sorry and scared for his wife too.

Becareful. He knew before he beat you or left messages on your phone that those actions are illegal and could get him in jail. That's the sick part... that he knows leaving messages like that give clear proof to the police... yet leaves them anyway. His desire to get back at you seems to be stronger than his rationality.
    Protect yourself and don't ever meet with him again. So far you seem to have taken all the right steps.
    baseballmom14 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 08:09 AM
    i've been messing with a married guy for the last 3 yrs...and even tho i know he's married i love him and i believe he loves me...i put up wih his crap, but he doesn't want me to date/talk to another man even tho he's married and lives with his wife...i tried to leave him a few times, but he ends up buying me back....why is he so selfish? why can't i have someone on the side too? how do i leave him for good?
    Walk out the door!! Go buy yourself a gift, wrap it remember the bow, and sit it aside... in a few days.. when you have had time to think and see the world as it is (about him and only him) you will realize a lot of wrong things about him, because you are holding on, you are blinded by confusion, remember the gift throw it away!! Nothing in this world is worth being unhappy, confused,or treated less than 100% by another partner... the gift by the way seeing and not having at the time * is a way of seeing gifts aren't everything. Pride is worth a lot With all the stds, who in the world want more than one partner, you need a one person relationship so you can HAVE ALL ATTENTION
    Starrviolet Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Sep 30, 2007, 08:37 AM
    i've been messing with a married guy for the last 3 yrs...and even tho i know he's married i love him and i believe he loves me...i put up wih his crap, but he doesn't want me to date/talk to another man even tho he's married and lives with his wife...i tried to leave him a few times, but he ends up buying me back....why is he so selfish? why can't i have someone on the side too? how do i leave him for good?
    Well who's the selfish one here? Hes a married man who lives with his wife and you are aware of this, you say you feel bad or whatever for messing with him but yet you stay in this relationship because why? Do you feel he needs you? He doesn't. He needs to be faithful to his wife, and you need to get out of this ASAP and stop letting him drag u back in! You need to be stronger than that and realize hey he has a family.this is wrong. Be the big person here and cut all ties.. change your number if you have to, but get out! Because no offense honey, right now you sound pretty selfish.. sorry
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Sep 30, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Deep down you did this on purpose.
    kaharie96 Posts: 35, Reputation: 6

Sep 30, 2007, 09:27 AM
    What do you mean crush? I did nothing on purpose... trying to right a wrong now
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Good for you for not bowing down to dropping the charges. This guy now knows that you mean business. Let him come at you and he will just keep winding up back in jail. Eventually his wife's threats will too much for him to continue to threaten you.
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 30, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Do you still have the protection order? If you do and he is calling you from jail... that is typically a violation of the protection order. Read your protection order to see what his can and can't do. If he violated the protection order by calling you from jail... call the cops.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 30, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by star3114
    Do you still have the protection order? If you do and he is calling you from jail....that is typically a violation of the protection order. Read your protection order to see what his can and can't do. If he violated the protection order by calling you from jail...call the cops.
    Yeah, great call. He could be in violation. Let this guy and the judge know you mean business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Married and falling for a married man [ 16 Answers ]

I met this married man doing volunteer work. I noticed that he was nice looking and he was helpful with what I needed. I do fundraisers for the Humane Society. Anyway, he told me to contact when I needed his help and he would donate a portion of money from his business. He gave me his business card...

Seeing a married man [ 40 Answers ]

I've been seeing this married man for several months now. When we first got involved with each other we said that we was'nt going to let any feeling get in our way. Because of his wife and my boyfreind .All of that have changed , I've fallen in love with this man and I now that he have deeply...

Married man [ 35 Answers ]

I'm messing with a married man . He tells me everyday he loves me, he calls me everyday. Please tell me do he really loves me.he also, bought me a promise ring for christmas . Tell me what that mean.

In love with a married man and I am married too. [ 21 Answers ]

I have being married for 11 yrs. And going with a married man for 9 yrs. What do I do? He tells me he love me but, yet keeps important information from me that I needs to know. He puts other people in our relationship, and that's has caused a problem for us. I know that is not right to be with him...

View more questions Search