Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaharie96 Posts: 35, Reputation: 6

Sep 25, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Glinda I am so happy now... I feel blessed to have someone NOT beat me down over this... you are a really good person and your encouragement makes me really feel like standing my ground... thank you so much
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 10:51 AM
    I'm going to cry. That is so sweet. I'm so happy that you have found a way out of this. Nothing in this world makes me angrier then a man thinking he can control a woman. Sometimes its hard to get out but once yo found your way out you will experience so much more joy in your life.
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 25, 2007, 07:29 PM
    You are in my thoughts sweetie. I know this is tough, but it is an investment in your new future that only you control. Good luck sweetie. Hold your head high!!
    americangayboy Posts: 220, Reputation: 38

Sep 25, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Grow a set and tell him to get lost, for good. Change your phone number if you have to.

Sep 25, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Glinda help!! He called 14 times... he's really upset... crying on my voice mail... he said if I didn't call him by noon tomorrow, he's coming by to make sure everything is all right... I can't see him right now... what am I going to do?
    americangayboy Posts: 220, Reputation: 38

Sep 25, 2007, 08:38 PM
    I know you didn't ask me, but can you text him telling him to stay away?

Sep 25, 2007, 08:43 PM
    I don't want to make any contact with him right now... not that strong yet... he will say something... do something... then I am back in his tramp... he's calling right now!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Well don't answer. You be strong. We're pulling for you.
    Did you conact that hotline?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Turn your phone off.

Sep 25, 2007, 09:01 PM
    He's calling my moms house looking for me... she said he's called three times until she answered... and he's crying to her now... bunch of bull! I am going to call the hotline tomorrow morning... I want him to leave me alone... I want to go on with my life
    RustyFairmount Posts: 165, Reputation: 40

Sep 25, 2007, 09:01 PM
    K,

You were a victim. But by not doing anything, you are an enabler. You are part of the problem. You have a choice:
    • You can continue to have the affair.
    • You can try to break things off secretly and sweep your affair under the rug.
    • You can tell him to break things off with his wife if he wants to be with you.
    • You can come clean by confessing everything to his wife so everybody can move on.
    Think about it: Which is the un-selfish decision for you??

BTW: You are not married to this guy, or to his wife. They are married to each other. The quality of their marriage, and their ability to reconcile is their issue. They said vows to each other sealing that deal. Do not allow yourself to feel any guilt if you choose to tell her everything.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Rusty
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaharie96
    he's calling my moms house looking for me...she said he's called three times until she answered....and he's crying to her now... bunch of bull!! i am going to call the hotline tomorrow morning...i want him to leave me alone...i want to go on with my life
    Yeah you do that. Leve him alone. Don't let him drag you down anymore. Hang in there.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaharie96
    he's calling my moms house looking for me...she said he's called three times until she answered....and he's crying to her now... bunch of bull!! i am going to call the hotline tomorrow morning...i want him to leave me alone...i want to go on with my life
    This guy is a creep!! If he is crying now to your mother as well he will stoop to anything to keep his play thing. When he finally gets to see you DON'T believe a word he says , he will undoubtly make outragous promises etc. to try to persuade you to change your mind . Don't LISTEN TO HIM!! Be strong sweety and get yourself out of this mess NOW!!
    We are all here for you. Good Luck!

Sep 25, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Thank you guys soooooo much... I am tired of falling for his lies, for him period... I turned the phone off for the night... I blocked him from sending IM'S... I want nothing to do with... but what about tomorrow when he comes by? He has a key to my place... my brother said he will change my locks this weekend?
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Good girl , Don't FALL FOR THE LIES! Because that's what he'll have coming at you now. He will go to all the desperate measures available believe me. I suggest you don't be there tomorrow , is that a possibility? And yes definitely get those locks changed.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Yes, get your locks changed. O you have a friend you can stay with until your locks are changed?

Sep 25, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Friend... I am running like heck in the morning... thank you... and homegirl I am going to pay my granny a visit for a few days... thanks for the advice guys
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Well done Kaharie , flee for hills. I wish you luck. Keep us posted.

Sep 26, 2007, 01:28 PM
    I saw him guys!! I was picking my daughter up from school... he ran right up to me and grabbed my arm... I was thrown off at first and after my heart stopped racing I told him OFF! Big time... he said he would leave me alone if I had dinner with him tonight... yeah right! He used that one before... he pays my rent every month and helps with my car note every other month... so he said he would still pay up my rent for this year, no strings attached... altho I want to believe him I know I cant... he has a relationship with my daughter and she really loves him... she asked him was he going to take her to see Dora this weekend... he put it on me... now I look like the bad guy... and he knows she is going to bug me until I give in... what should I do?.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 01:31 PM
    DO NOT GIVE IN. He is trying to emotionally blackmail you. Tell your daughter that you know how much she likes John but that he isn't going to be around anymore and that it doesn't mean he doesn't care about her its just something that happened between mommy and him. End of story.

Good for you in telling him off. I have to say that you will get rid of this man if you don't start taking over the things that he has power over. What's next? See me or I stop paying your rent and you're out on the street? Take over your bills and eliminate his power in this relationship. If you can't afford your place move. If you can't afford the car trade it in for one you can afford.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Married and falling for a married man [ 16 Answers ]

I met this married man doing volunteer work. I noticed that he was nice looking and he was helpful with what I needed. I do fundraisers for the Humane Society. Anyway, he told me to contact when I needed his help and he would donate a portion of money from his business. He gave me his business card...

Seeing a married man [ 40 Answers ]

I've been seeing this married man for several months now. When we first got involved with each other we said that we was'nt going to let any feeling get in our way. Because of his wife and my boyfreind .All of that have changed , I've fallen in love with this man and I now that he have deeply...

Married man [ 35 Answers ]

I'm messing with a married man . He tells me everyday he loves me, he calls me everyday. Please tell me do he really loves me.he also, bought me a promise ring for christmas . Tell me what that mean.

In love with a married man and I am married too. [ 21 Answers ]

I have being married for 11 yrs. And going with a married man for 9 yrs. What do I do? He tells me he love me but, yet keeps important information from me that I needs to know. He puts other people in our relationship, and that's has caused a problem for us. I know that is not right to be with him...

View more questions Search