Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asela.hars Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2005, 08:40 PM
    Atm switches in mobile telecommunication.
    I need to know Asynchronous Transfer Module woks in mobile application?
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Nov 21, 2005, 12:10 PM
    You ask a very general Q... Also, assumimg you mean cellular when you say mobile application - the answer is yes.

P2E

Quote Originally Posted by asela.hars
    I need to know Asynchronous Transfer Module woks in mobile application?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three way switches [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to wire three way switches with multiple light between them. I have 12/2 from the panel to the first switch then 12/3 through all the lights. At the last light I switched the common and neutral to supply power to the end switch. From the first switch I can control all lights (5...

3 way switches [ 2 Answers ]

I have a light on the ceiling and two switches each at opposite sides of the room to control the light. The switches have worked fine for 20 some years but now the one switch when off will not let the other switch turn the light on. I have replaced both switches but still have the same problem. Any...

Receptical and switches [ 5 Answers ]

When purchasing recepticals and switches what price range should I be looking at. I have seen 10 packs at home depot for about $5. Im sure they are not the best choice only being about .50 a piece. I am using them for residential.

Location of GFI Switches [ 2 Answers ]

undefinedundefinedundefined We are doing a bathroom remodel and have hired a licensed general contractor who subs out the electrical work. We took out our standard tub and have installed a whirlpool spa. The general contractor and the electrician are in disagreement as to where the gfi switch...

Switches [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lite at the top of the stairs with one switch for it at the top. I want to and a secong switch at the bottom of the stairs. I believe the incoming power it at the switch (top of stairs) How do I add a second swich to control lite?

View more questions Search